esf 1.2 on WON

Best answers
i downloaded esf 1.2 today and when i try to run it with won......i cant see the aura and esf closes when i try to load bots.......i talked to some people on #esf on irc. they said that its because i dont use steam...i was just wondering if any steam or won users are having this problem! is there a way to use esf 1.2 using WON not steam......by the way it looks from my end esf 1.2 only works with steam!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats cause esf is designed to run on steam

good luck getting it to work on won cause tis never once been tested on it and isnt supported at all

Best answers
what?! but somewhere the esf team clearly stated that esf 1.2 would run on both won and steam. i mean im plaing on steam but i wasnt able to get on any servers. what to do? cuz if i download steam, it says my cd key is invalid. but when i played esf 1.1 on internet it was good, no problems at all.

help someone...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they said that it designed for steam, and that it MIGHT work on won. they didnt test it on won

Best answers
it works just fine on won

cause i play it on won

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here, eveything looks as good as it should be. Maybe it's our computer, give us the specs.

Best answers
i use won too, with no problems.

and for me its very very very stable. just played 6 hours straight on my server...

and it was really fun seeing ppl being hit by thrown gokus and vegetas :D

Best answers
This is stupid question but...are you trying to play with dedicated version?

Best answers
My problem is different, although it IS on won still. I can play fine, but after a while, it crashes on me! What's up with that? Also, I know it's not supported by the coders, but some of the users here are pretty good at fixing stuff too, and I was wondering if someone could try to figure out my problem.

Best answers
WON should work just fine i11hkyplayer. I has played it hours without any problems at all! :laff:

Maybe your computer is to old :p, or just Esf is installed wrong. :rolleyes:

(Excuse for my bad english :S )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom