bout esf 1.2

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Guys i just downloaded it en i must say :GOOD JOB MAN IT IS ****** AWSOME THE MELEE IS JUST COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLEST EVER i wanted to thank u guys its really cool goodjob :) :)

Please don't edit one character in a curse word, let the forum filters handle it. Swearing is generally not allowed.
Cucumba
Forum Administrator.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
w00t thanx :)

Best answers
Yeah, the bots r much better then the bots 4 1.1.

Best answers
IT RULES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Bots are too good it takes a while to get used to them, I think they cheat :D

Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
IT RULES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Bots are too good it takes a while to get used to them, I think they cheat :D
true TRUE! they teleport alot and they as hell aim perfect... i was goku.. vs piccolo and the bot turned me inside out in melee...! on medium level...

but they are cool otherwise!

Best answers
well back to training with bot so i can own them heck i started training on best and i inproving but i am still getting owned

Best answers
Goku SSJ3 said:
true TRUE! they teleport alot and they as hell aim perfect... i was goku.. vs piccolo and the bot turned me inside out in melee...! on medium level...

but they are cool otherwise!
Lol its good cause you can practise on them, and when you can pick like 4+ apart on the hardest level then you will be a master of esf :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
ahem there is a option to lower the skill :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom