Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.. i think its quite same..

• LAMEEE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
what do u think about esf 1.2, is it beter than 1.1 or worse?
*** IF U COUNT OUT ADVANCED MELEE ***

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess its better, except the steam part, i cant play the game now coz of steam -_-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why would u count out melee?

1.2 is a patch designed to improve melee thats the point of the patch

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, heh 1.2 is mostly all about adv. melee >_>

Best answers
i konw all that.. but i wanted to know what else of melee everyone likes... explosions, anims, ect. u understand my point now?

Best answers
yeah, everything 1.1 did right, 1.2 improved on, 1.2 kicks ass, except that it crashed on me for no reason this time.

Best answers
Great Saiyaman said:
I personally like the Jap Sounds and voice communication.
i would like japannese sounds to but i cant find/activate them.. any advice?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku SSJ3 said:
i would like japannese sounds to but i cant find/activate them.. any advice?
When you install 1.2, there is an option to install the mp3's and the jap-pack. That's the best way I know of to get the Japanese sounds working.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
download the big setup, 218 mb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you didn't download the lite version ;). Cause it doesn't include the Jap pack or the High Quality textures.

Retired
Best answers
yeah if you can afford it, always go for the bigger pack. or you'll leave certain options out.

Best answers
but why do we need steam to play 1.2??? i dont understand but still to the topic question YES offcourse 1.2 is ALOT better than 1.1 actually i dont see very much from 1.1 expect models its like a tottaly new game :yes:

Best answers
To awnser the original question, even if they left advanced melee out, 1.2 is still waaaay better because they removed ki-based head ons. Head ons are now won by whoever was swooping longer, so people are moving around more. Hooray for progress!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well head ons aren't technically won by whoever was swooping longer. There's a delay imposed now to counter "LSM"ing of .15 seconds so that in the first .15 seconds of your swoop your melee wont appear activated to another player who has been swooping longer. You can still pummel somebody from behind at .05 seconds but from head on you can't struggle until .15 seconds in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see boyster.. that's why i sometimes dont get into melee struggles becuase they've been swoopin from a far distance and i just start my swoop and they're able to adv melee me without the melee struggle.. ahha what a long run on sentance...

Best answers
Yeah , its better then 1.1 by a mile , it smoother , the GFX is better to me (mite be just me) , so yes it way better even if there was no adv.melee

Best answers
ESF beta 1.2 is by miles far better than 1.1. If you cut out adv melee, the game still flows quite nicely. The smash&swoop was definately redesigned, either that or the new comp i got is ridiculously good. I like most the fact that there are numerous wayz to travel. I make good use of the multi-directional swoop. Thats the best way for me to get around players and get from one side of the map to another.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it a lot yes. but i need a new video card. because now instead of 60 fps i get 30. so it dropped by half. not good. so im not as good as i could be. i just dont knwo what kind to get and how to install

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom