A Special Thanks + Release Party Goodies

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here is a thread to say 'thank you' to all the people who have worked hard for this release. I have put up my sypnosis and thank-you's on my dev entry.

http://www.esforces.com/journals.php?journal=grOOvy

Check it out, you'll also find the release party goodies in there. If you have any comments to make about the efforts the team has made or the release party - post them here. :)

Best answers
Yea thanks team, there hasn't been a dragonball z mod or game for that matter that can even come close to the level of game play that this mod has come out with. Good work team, you should pat yourselves on the back and get some well-deserved time doing something other than esf.

Retired
Best answers
yeah, thanks for the time and effort you guys put into it. and groovy, some nice goodies indeed ;)

Best answers
Really thx to ESF team for a great mod!!!...! it is fantastic!!! god melee man.. BIG THX!!! Good WORK.. now you giys kan take a break and have som time to som fun.. hehe.. know i have somfing to do the next many mouth..!!! bye hehe

Best answers
I usually don't post much but I just gotta say that you have really outdone yourselves esf team. You have really made esf into THE dbz mod, nothing can compare to it :)

Best answers
Thanks a bunch for this lovely mod and great work esf team & testers etc!

Best answers
Ah i was hoping one of these threads would come up :p
This new release was a superb job, you guys should be proud of what you have accomplished and deserve a great thanks.
You guys have done so much to this game. Done things i didn't even think were possible.
This is the most diverse halflife mod which doesn't use guns, and is hella fun!
So as Nintendo like to say "CONGRATULATIONS!" and ima eat my cake and shutup now o_o

(p.s thanks to groovy for the forcepit mirror)

Best answers
Bwaaak. What about me? No special thanks for teh Phil? Is that because I ate that hippo?

Best answers
Thanks, the whole party let us stay on our toes. You just know how and whan to push the buttons, THANKS alot for your very hard work, especially gr00vy, Mastasurf, phil and hibiki, your my heroes . ..

Best answers
ITS TOO DAMN ADDICTIVE!

at first when I read about the melee system I thought bah!
But when I played it I thought OHHHH

I especial enjoy when I have a LOOOOONG melee battle with someone... the dodging and the weeving.... sooo coolll :shocked:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phil said:
Bwaaak. What about me? No special thanks for teh Phil? Is that because I ate that hippo?
WHAT?!?!?

I was wondering where my precious Hippo went... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
omg ESF actually pwns now. I played 1 and 1.1 like twice after they came out and then never again, but ive been playing 1.2 all day and i plan on playing it much more \o/

Best answers
Just want to say what a awsome mod esf is now takes more skill i dont care what people say the new melee is awsome great work thanks for this awsome free mod.

Best answers
Thats not a serious issue, its serious when you start missing sleep to come on the forum...oh wait thats me :p

Best answers
Hi everybody !!!

And congratulation for the esf team !!! ESF 1.2 is really great and fun !! The advanced melee mod is so cooooooooool !!!
THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX !!!!!! lol

the only bad thing is the new explosions effects , i prefered the old effects :/

BUT when there will be the third and fourth transformations , (and maybe a reskin if it's necessary :p) esf will be perfect !!!

(sorry for my english :x lol)

ESF POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;) XD

Bibi or Satan Petit Coeur

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sleep, what's that?

/me posts on another thread

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom