Problem with 1.2

Best answers
ok... im trying to get the hang of esf 1.2 advanced melee, so i went into the bot menu and got the worst but i could get (5:Bad) but it turns out the bot's extrmely pro (not the problem) so he's bashing me with advanced melee (i got him a few times) but each time he goes into advanced melee my screen goes crazy and i cant see anything (im like a mile away from the map and it keeps shaking) and then after melee stops the screen goes back to normal.

also i have another small problem. i cant see my aura when i use it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
-Dont use the text style bot menu for skill changing, use the commandmenu instead(key == shift)
- Are you using first person mode?
- Are you using WON(not steam)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also make sure your running in openGL or direct3D
If you can't choose that option, download your latest video card driver.

Best answers
the thing is, im not in first person. I spectated to see the bots fight and when they prepunch you cant see the bot who is prepuching only the bot who is getting hit (but you can see his player marker in a whole different part of the map ((how do you take of player markers))) when they do the combos, its normal for the first puch but after that, the attacker disappears (AGAIN!!) but when they throw all you see is the bot who is throwing the other bot twirling around by himself, the other bot is nowhere to be seen. Thx for the help though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like i said, make sure your not running in software. It sounds like it could be one of those kind of problems. Also, if your not doing so already, run esf 1.2 on Steam.

(lan wont make the slightest bit of difference)

Best answers
sorry for the double post but im using LAN but unless Steam applies to LAN aswell than i am using WON

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom