Problems with 1.2

Best answers
Well, not to say that the mod has that many, in fact the mod in itself is very addicting etc etc you've heard it all before.

The main problems here is that it should have been polished a bit more before release, such as the problems with the MP3 Player-24Bit Texture-High Quality Beam or whatev options resetting themselves whenever you quit the game.

Another problem is the fact that the game crashes..Or the servers do. It's really one thing or another. Probably half the servers I try to join my game will crash upon entry. I'd probably say it had something to do with me were it not for the fact that this has never happened with any other Mod.

And of course the last thing might be the fact that a lot of the servers will lag like crazy. I don't know if this is because of ignorant hosts that set the player limit too high and they can't sustain it, or if the mod has something to do with it..I'd probably bet on the servers :)

Overall tho, nice job, The only other possible gripes I would have is the fact that it takes a bloody eternity to transform a good bit of the characters (e.g. Buu, Vegeta, Piccolo, Cell [but not as long as the others]) and that there's no possible way that anyone would ever be able to get the transformation unless a) The map time limit was maybe 40-60 minutes or b) The map never changes at all. Perhaps their starting PL should be ramped up? Or the req for transformation toned down? And if neither, maybe the chars should just get a bigger boost to their PL whenever they hit another char (Although I'm under the impression that's calculated by a ratio of Player 1's PL:player 2's PL)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's being worked on (all of it) and there will be a patch released soon with updates and fixes.

Best answers
Thanks for the reply. :)

Don't get me wrong, even though that list of gripes may have looked long, I've still spent this entire day (and when I say entire day, I mean the ENTIRE DAY O____O ) playing it because it's so addicting. Kudos to you guys.

Best answers
The amount of power level gain also has to do with the servers average power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uber Sard said:
Well, not to say that the mod has that many, in fact the mod in itself is very addicting etc etc you've heard it all before.

The main problems here is that it should have been polished a bit more before release, such as the problems with the MP3 Player-24Bit Texture-High Quality Beam or whatev options resetting themselves whenever you quit the game.

Another problem is the fact that the game crashes..Or the servers do. It's really one thing or another. Probably half the servers I try to join my game will crash upon entry. I'd probably say it had something to do with me were it not for the fact that this has never happened with any other Mod.

And of course the last thing might be the fact that a lot of the servers will lag like crazy. I don't know if this is because of ignorant hosts that set the player limit too high and they can't sustain it, or if the mod has something to do with it..I'd probably bet on the servers :)
most of thoes problems are steam related problems that can be fixed if u mess with options that just dont work right unless u mess with stuff

stuff like options resetting, not being able to adjust the player limit, and so on were some of the steam problems but have sense been fixed in the 1.2.1 patch along with the majority of the crash issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom