downloadable 1.2 manual

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember beta 1.0 and 1.1 had a downloadable manual.. i was wondering if anyone could make a downloadable manual becuase i'm going to burn the game for my friends.. they dont' have internet but we usually can play lan games, but it'd be too hard and frustrating to teach them everything in 1.2.. i had a hard enough time trying to train them for 1.1.. so if anyone could make it downloadable that would be great

Best answers
I shall try and make an offline version of the manual, if the ESF Staff alow me that is :eek:

Best answers
How about we just ask grOOvy to zip them up and host them somewhere?

PWEASE?

With the instant boom of traffic on the ESF site, it's hard trying to load up the manual.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The installer was meant to contain the manual as well... but >_>.

Anyhooters, I already have an offline version of the Manual - the same one which was going to be put in your ESF folder by the installer. I'll ask Masta if we can publish that on the main page.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
The installer was meant to contain the manual as well... but >_>.

Anyhooters, I already have an offline version of the Manual - the same one which was going to be put in your ESF folder by the installer. I'll ask Masta if we can publish that on the main page.
Maybe you could stick it in a patch or whatever? :eek:

Best answers
i must have the cartoony manual, i wanna know what the attacks do, like for spirite bomb, second fire is kool, but what does it do? and other stuff they added to beam attacks, and i have no info on how kame tornado thingy works, i must have a manual with attacks!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
or you can hit file -> save as and store it in My Documents . . .
If you want the IE stripped down wierd meta-tag version of the Manual, yea.

goku_ssj_uk said:
Maybe you could stick it in a patch or whatever? :eek:
Yep, we'll most probably include the manual in the upcoming patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom