Owning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, nice one Freedom. I've harnished a few skills and combo tricks. Maybe you and me will have to go fist to fist sometime.

Best answers
whats with the bragging? thats really not that great. but i guess youre allowed to do that.
EDIT: its not that great cuz i had a very similar score.

Best answers
It is that great, because he absolutley owned the server. Anyone can get 50 kills, but it's the fact he got 50 kills while they were still trying to get 30.

Best answers
But its not all that amazing, considering he has alot more experience than anyone else in the server.
Its good, i'll grant you that, but IMO pounding the crap out of noobs isn't "owning"

Best answers
No, I'm sorry. I now hate you as much as all the other people that have posted their "ownage". Who cares? Attention whore ;/

Best answers
Nice score there, but to be honest... I think I might beat u.
I have not yet found a match and I discovered 2 combo's.
Dont know if there are more :p

Best answers
i mean come on... ive been playin 1.2 for a day and a half and just today i got 60-17...
so it really isnt that great. i was in a server with with halorin and alea, they both had scores in the 30s or 40s with less than 5 deaths... so really, stop bragging.

EDIT: yes there are only two combos so far. theyll be adding more in the patch.

Best answers
Amitron said:
No, I'm sorry. I now hate you as much as all the other people that have posted their "ownage". Who cares? Attention whore ;/
Dude, you know what he'll do, now that you said that? He'll steal all of your ESF sounds. He can do that, y'know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Crabs said:
Nice score there, but to be honest... I think I might beat u.
I have not yet found a match and I discovered 2 combo's.
Dont know if there are more :p
*Cough* you wouldn't know both combos if it weren't for me boy !

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry Freedom but I am going to have to close this... I can really feel a flame fest coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom