some suggestions

Best answers
MAKE A BUTTON, INSTEAD OF THAT DAMN ****TY DOUBLE TAB, IT ****ING SUX. I HATE WHEN BATTLING MELEE THAT THE DOUBLE TAB DOESNT WORK AND I DIE BECAUSE OF THAT ****ING LOUSY PROGRAMMING!
KANDIKAME (OR WHAT EVER IT NAME IS) SUCKS, TAKES A HELL LOT OF TIME, ****ING SLOW, UNABLE TO MOVE, OK BIG AOE STILL IT SUCKS. IT IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT.

Best answers
excellent first post... can you be a little clearer? cuz i have no idea what youre talking about.

Best answers
Cyfore said:
excellent first post... can you be a little clearer? cuz i have no idea what youre talking about.
u know when u double tape u swoop?
he is whining cause of sometimes it wont work for him -_-

Best answers
double tap works fine for me just try practicing dude :yes:

i had no idea wut u was on bout in the second bit

Best answers
i would say, Delete this post and wait till he learn spell right.
This is pretty much Spam becourse noone understand what he says.
BTW Dude Its oki to either press Caps Lock or Stop holding shift while you write.

Best answers
well yeah my dt swoop doesnt work sometimes either but ive learned to get used to it, as we all should. if your swoop doesnt work cuz of lag then delay your doubletap a little...

Best answers
I just got back from a match thats why im angry.
What im saying is, that the double tab sucks, i know somethings about programming(not that i am a programmer) but that could easily made better. I suppose there should be an option for the delay between when you press. The 2. thing is nothing, just pure whine. But I believe the first could be made EXTREMELY BETTER! And no its not because of lag, it was on LAN.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just get used to double tap. If you have a real suggestion post it in the suggestions forum.

Best answers
Jackcolt said:
I just got back from a match thats why im angry.
What im saying is, that the double tab sucks, i know somethings about programming(not that i am a programmer) but that could easily made better. I suppose there should be an option for the delay between when you press. The 2. thing is nothing, just pure whine. But I believe the first could be made EXTREMELY BETTER! And no its not because of lag, it was on LAN.

No need to take ur anger out on us because u got pawned :S and dude its double swoop not double tab..unless u mean tap...anyway go back to school and learn how to spell and stop making close friends with the caps lock button, and then when you graduate and u know you can spell then come back and we'll be more than happy to help you out :\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you could try to be nice to him instead of aiming at his grammer.

the double tap swoop is something you have to get used to, if i can give you a tip, try using teleport to get out of nasty situations untill you got your double tap timing down.
i find myself teleporting alot more then before. try it it might work for ya

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are just too quick about it. It's really easy to get used to it though. WHen it feels like you should push it, delay a little bit. I had the same problem at first.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Jackcolt said:
MAKE A BUTTON, INSTEAD OF THAT DAMN ****TY DOUBLE TAB, IT ****ING SUX. I HATE WHEN BATTLING MELEE THAT THE DOUBLE TAB DOESNT WORK AND I DIE BECAUSE OF THAT ****ING LOUSY PROGRAMMING!
KANDIKAME (OR WHAT EVER IT NAME IS) SUCKS, TAKES A HELL LOT OF TIME, ****ING SLOW, UNABLE TO MOVE, OK BIG AOE STILL IT SUCKS. IT IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT.
Oh god, my eyes!!!!! *runs into a wall, blinded from the caps*

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Sonic pointed out, if you have a decent suggestion - feel free to post in the Suggestions section on these forums. And this really isn't a suggestion, just you complaining about how you don't like the Double-tap system. Instead of blaming the programming, why don't you think up of a better and more efficient way of implementing multi-directional swooping?

TheKillMongler said:
Oh god, my eyes!!!!! *runs into a wall, blinded from the caps*
Please refrain from spamming, post only if you wish to contribute to the topic in a positive or constructive manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom