disadvantages of buu

Best answers
Well I started playing esf 1.2 again. I havent played since 1.0 because I didn't like the melee system of 1.1 that much. Anyways, I've tried a couple of characters like goku and gohan. I was doing pretty bad with them, not even getting a 1:1 ratio. I tried buu for the first time today and I went 13 and 2. I found that buu tends to be the best character in esforces for the following reasons:

1) has a lot of health: 160
2) does a lot of damage in melee
3) has a very strong mouthblast
4) starts out with a high pl

So far, the only disadvantage that I see with him is that it takes an insane amount of time before he could transform. Going 13 and 2, I wasnt even two-thirds of the way to transforming. So my question is, does buu have any other disadvantages?

Sound Artist
Best answers
He does the same damage as anyone at that power level, Trunks is the only one who has modified melee damage before power level is calculated. The long wait before transforming is probably a way to balance his starting pl and hp. His pl might start out high but Gohan or Trunks will easily surpass that when they transform.

Best answers
13-2 and not being able to transform isn't a big deal. Besides the fact that it depends on who you kill (ala what powerlevel they have), i've gone 24-0 many a times and still not enough to transform. It all really depends on who you choose to attack (assuming mp_plcatchup is on 0), :D be a man and go for the guy thats 362-29 :D ... not that that was ever my score >=^D

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
He does the same damage as anyone at that power level, Trunks is the only one who has modified melee damage before power level is calculated. The long wait before transforming is probably a way to balance his starting pl and hp. His pl might start out high but Gohan or Trunks will easily surpass that when they transform.

ahh okay, I guess it is due to the fact that he has a very high pl from the beginning.

Ultima2_freeze: yeah, I dont care if he cant transform quickly either. Its just that it is a disadvantage that it takes so long for him to transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu can be strong early on but as the game goes on and on his power is very lacking and people easyly go past him and get better

combined with the fact that his transformation takes along time and gets no other abilties

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His transformation doesn't take long at all if you use donuts. 100k a pop, if you know how to get them quickly, you can be transformed in less than 10 minutes.

Best answers
Buu is my main character, and i can usually transform faster than Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, or anything... I have a special donut tech =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom