mellee

Best answers
You must mean the randoms you are seeing everytime? Well, you don't 'make' them, there is a X% chance that your enemy sees it. When you charge up a strong punch/kick, there is a higher chance of appearing.

Why don't you just start with READING the manual!!!

Best answers
I have, like 6 times, and apparantly you have to do it in a combo, according to a guy i was fighting, who could do it like 6times in a row

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you on about 1 of the two special combos?
Well theres a specific set of directions you have to press for them, and you'll then do a large amount of attacks dealing massive damage.

Best answers
I mean when it does an up, down, left, right arrow in the same arrow, is this what u mean Jonesd? and i wanted to know how they are done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that kinda sounds what your on about. Since i know both, and other people dont really want to have it spoilt, pm me and i'l give you both set of directions.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
I mean when it does an up, down, left, right arrow in the same arrow, is this what u mean Jonesd? and i wanted to know how they are done

There's no combo to get those arrows, they are random. Read the manual, there is a certain % chance that each type of attack will show a random direction. Power level effects this moderately. It is possible to just get really unlucky and get a string of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
There's no combo to get those arrows, they are random. Read the manual, there is a certain % chance that each type of attack will show a random direction. Power level effects this moderately. It is possible to just get really unlucky and get a string of them.
Ah right, i see what he meant, i suppose i mis-understood. What i was on about has nothing to do with this then. So say i was in normal form, and i was fighting a ssj, there'd be more random arrows then if i were fighting another person in normal form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom