i was just reading the manual and...

Best answers
i see that frieza has a thing called telekinessis, and what does it do? and what is a genericbeam? when i kill people sometimes it says i killed them with a genericbeam, what in the world is that? there needs to be a manual telling u all the attacks and special features for certain characters, like the manual from 1.0 and 1.1, those are kool

Best answers
im not quite sure either, but im sure if you pm one of the team members theyll tell ya.

BTW, i love your sig man, just great. I think im going to use it too.
--
oh, i didnt read your whole post.
my comment was to the telekinesis thing.

The generic beam is just a beam which does very little damage and charges austounding fast, used mostly for beam jumping or hitting someone out of the air.
Not Recommended for a Power Struggle.

Best answers
1) Telekinesis shoots lots of sharp rocks at your oponent. Unblockable, but damaging if every rock hits.
2) Generic beam = Weapon 3
3) Beats me why they didn't....

Best answers
Trouble with Telekinesis, its not very accurate :/

If you right click with Generic beam you get Generic ball :) (for those that didnt know, not for those that did)

Best answers
sometimes when i kill someone by throwing them to ground it still says i killed them with generic beam and i thought it was called yellow attack/blue attack? what happened to that? when i kill people with 3, it says eather yellow attack/blue attack, it only says generic beam if i kill them with melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like telekinesis because it has a huge splash radius.

And the reason it says you killed a guy with a gen beam when you threw him to the ground is because you had a gen beam selected when he died ;).

Best answers
but isnt it called yellow attack/blue attack? when i accually kill people with it it says yellow attack or blue attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom