Random everytime..I say cheater

Best answers
Ok I got it when everyone did..and I am pretty good.

Well I ran into a person named Tenacious D and he was good but something was really itchin me and the reason is for that was. he in melee alone was almost ALWAYS (maybe one hit would land) flawless its was a trip at first I thought "wow hes really lucky cool". But then after melee struggling him 6 times and he would win EVERYTIME except unless I was lucky enough to guess the randoms and it came down to a tie.

Now I am sorry but random is exactly that and everytime a tie(3) or he wins(3) out of 6...no. SO considering I AGGRESSIVELY HATE cheaters I thought I should let it be known.

Also when asked how long hes been playing..said 4 months..anyway when confronted with the random fact, just like a cheater he called me a noob and said he could do it cause he had a d-pad. So with that anyone who is good at the game knows that a controller can only hinder you not help like that.

Best answers
Its not a cheater, he just owns you, with a higher powerlevel etc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the random key is like the word says, random. its not something he can manipulate or change.

so i doubt he was cheating

Best answers
And thats my point its impossible for someone to win(3) or tie(3) 6 times in a row period. Also I said I played...that means ssj, pl, were all considerd. Mine was higher so no that had 0 to do with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no cheat that guesses for you -_-.

Best answers
i met a guy too, he said he were doing "secret combos" he guessed all my hits each time, and normal when i try to do tele meelee, it goes a time where u cant do it, he was all over me with the adv meelee and kept attacking like 3x longer than other could, and he pressed buttons so fast that be4 i saw first 1 it was to a new, really, he blocked all mine -.-

Best answers
Raiderson said:
And thats my point its impossible for someone to win(3) or tie(3) 6 times in a row period. Also I said I played...that means ssj, pl, were all considerd. Mine was higher so no that had 0 to do with it
Its not impossible just improbable, although it does sound wierd. Hmm maybe he just has great luck?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's technically possible that he's cheating but it's also technically possible that he just got less randoms than you did. You both get different strings of arrows.

Best answers
Not only that, but it's possible that he managed to guess the random arrow correctly every time. Just because the odds are slim doesn't mean it's not possible.

Best answers
Well this was just a "Hey this is what I dealt with and it was beyond me, what about you?" type thing just in case other ppl expereince the same delema.

See ya in game

Best answers
Besides it would be impossible to have a bind to always block the new melee
since its always a different combination :] . And it could be true
that he has been playing for 4 months , maybe he was a tester
of 1.2 :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, I've managed to get a fight string with no randoms, it's possible. Unless he was running a listenserver and found a way to hack the dll, I would guess he wasn't cheating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
It's technically possible that he's cheating but it's also technically possible that he just got less randoms than you did. You both get different strings of arrows.
I also noticed that higher power levels get less randoms, I think. When I spawn and fight Buus, I usually get two to four randoms right off the bat. Fighting an 8mill SSJ Vegeta as normal Krillin, it seemed like they were endless. :0\

Unless it was his server, I doubt he was cheating. And yeah, I've noticed sometimes I get into adv. melee battles that are really fast paced, but they aren't that much more difficult, and I think that is also based on PL.

Best answers
how how can he cheat no traners for esf and if he hacked the game some how the server would kick him out cuz its the wrong virson or his missing something in his esf file and would kick him out to desktop

so how?

Best answers
I dont think he was cheating as u can go into 3 adv battles in a row and not get a random although iv only seen that once. I hear cheater quite a bit on servers now i have even been called one a few times. In the end it always comes down to luck sometimes u have your good runs and other times you dont. Hard to say if this guy was cheating but i would guess he wasnt.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
press all the buttons at once *cough* :rolleyes:
stop complaining and practice harder. :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When 6 arrows are sent you, they are different from the 6 sent to him. So he could be getting no randoms at all, while you get a bunch. It's just "random".

Although, there is a binding "hack", but it has been dealt with and will be fixed in the 1.2.1 patch.

And after playing 1.2 for a while you can almost "feel" what the random is going to be. Once, I had 4 randoms out of 6 arrows and got them all. So it may seem like cheating, but more often than not it's just tremendous luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom