Yes..another 1.2 thread

Best answers
Well this is kind of a suggestion, but heck ill try it..

I love 1.2 totally (accept powerstruggels etc, but enough of that I think the team got the idea bout that)

Throwing however, i like it accept 1 thing, you cant counter it, if you get thrown, all you can do is hope he/she ends out of ki and that’s it.

I think in the patch it should be made possible that you can counter a throw, don’t know how but at least then the being 'throwed' has a chance to retaliate.

Best answers
its the tactíc of of many ppl

thorw ---> kill bob = gain PL + dead enemy

Best answers
I love this mod, but I think there is 1 thing missing: In the series u often see somebody hit an enemy then teleport to above him and hit hi, again
Cant u guys put something in the game like a super teleport, so this is possible?

Best answers
i know it too.. but i do agree with final vegeta and energie sayjin... they spamm trow to much... you can barrely block unless you have 1.5 mil more.. or they don't have much KI left.. thats only way to block it... but the trow is abused.. and anoying.. they should change it

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kazzak said:
its the tactíc of of many ppl

thorw ---> kill bob = gain PL + dead enemy

That doesn't make any sense. A throw will never kill you unless you have really crappy health to start with or they managed to follow up with a big beam, but that's your fault for not moving. Throwing is the least efficient way to damage someone in 1.2, it takes the most ki and does crappy damage, it's only advantage is that you can usually power up afterwards.

Best answers
and if the person your throwing is half decent at all,,,theyll just double tap jump and be off the wall before you can even get a ki blast off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom