✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Need help on this ESF 1.2 melee?

FAQ by nubs

Q:How do i target?
A:You can't

Q:How do you swoop?
A:This is called Double tap swoop. To do it press w a s d two times. The 2nd time hold it.

FAQ by above nubs
Ok so I know how to do double tap swoop and I know how to target but how do i attack and do combos?
Q:How do i attack?
A: Melee is the same thing. When you learn how to double tap, you can melee, It's like 1.1 melee.

Q:Ok I know how to melee now, how do I do combos? To do a prepunch or w/e, A:Same thing as melee, but you hold left click untill you get to the enemy, Release it and you are doing prepunch.

Q:Ok I can pre punch now how do i throw?
A: To throw, engage in prepunch and hold right click.

Q:Ok I know how to do prepunch/throw know!! How do I get in a combo?
A: To get in a combo you enter pre punch then left click agian. To attack them in this 'Combo' you press w,a,s,d. You do not need to do them all at once or in a row. Just press them randomly.

You should know how to use 1.2 now!

Best answers
you dont have to hold left click to activate prepunch you just need to swoop at the enemy

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer on the second question should be "Press a directional key or the jump key twice, in order to initiate swooping" not, this is called double tapswooping -_-' ...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe I'll fix that now lol

Best answers
thats right... just slam into them. Also, to maximize your combo time, just wait untill you prepunch up to 5 any higher or lower will begin to deterierate your combo time.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to hold left click in order to initiate a combo after prepunching begins, not click it. Most new players try clicking and it just breaks up the fight.

Best answers
You can also double tap jump to swoop directly upwards, which can be useful to gain altitude quickly while still keeping an eye on the battlefield.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic, They might know that ^^ Any way's this might help noobies ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this exercise in mediocrity hurt more than it helped. :0\

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't get that............ ^^ Anyway's..... remember this is a melee thread ofr helping ppl who can't combo!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Q:Ok I know how to do prepunch/throw know!! How do I get in a combo?
A: To get in a combo you enter pre punch then left click agian. To attack them in this 'Combo' you press w,a,s,d. You do not need to do them all at once or in a row. Just press them randomly.
There are two special combos that are the same for all characters and they are activated by doing the correct sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom