Spirit bomb vs Final Flash

Best answers
The topic says alot.Vegetas bigbang and final flash are way stronger than gokus spirit bomb.Why?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Because Vegeta is SSJ when he does them and goku isnt. His powerlevel is much higher. Really if goku wanted to compete, he would go SSJ and kamehameha him. Plus, in the show, Vegeta's Big Bang and Final Flash were rediculously strong, its a shame he rarely used those attacks.

Best answers
Yeah it is.But still.The spirit bomb is suposed to be thee strongest attack of all.Everyone saw in the first saga,a small spirit bomb nearly killed vegeta.

Best answers
I believe that a spirit bomb calculates its damage differently than from other energy attacks (such as big bang). If I remember correctly, it doesn't base its strength on the PL of the person using it, but on the average PL of the server. When he transforms for the first time, Vegeta is most likely well above the average, and so his BB is more powerful.

Best answers
You people dont get the point...think of it this way...
ssj vegetas Final flash (uses all of his power)
Goku's spirit bomb (All of the earths humans PL put together+gohan+trunks and all the other Z warriors)
Witch do you think is the most powerfull now?? Logically The spirit bomb... U get the picture?

Best answers
Thanks, finally someone who sees the light...Moderators? I am sure there is a explanation...cough it up.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen, guys.

Spirit Bomb, the one used in ESF, is the one from the first season of DragonBallZ. The one he meant to use against Vegeta, and the one he used on Frieza.

It takes the energy of all the simple lifeforms of the planet, and collects it into one big ball.

It was able to hurt such a large, powerful person: Frieza, because Namek's a lot bigger then Earth.

Final Flash, the one used in ESF, is taken from when Vegeta was Super Vegeta, and fired it at Cell. Which do you think had more power?

You people are comparing the SUPER genkai dama, the one that was used to destroy Kid Buu? That one had the power of all life forms on the planet, the full energies of Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, Mystic Gohan, and every -human- on Earth giving their power all at once, to SSJ Vegeta's Final Flash?

Super "Spirit Bomb" isn't in the game, and probably won't ever be.

Best answers
I was'nt talking of the "super" spiritbomb And Why take moves from different timelines? Will 1.3 be all new? Like Adult gohan and onwards?

Best answers
Freiza survived a huge spirit bomb. It's not the end-all-and-be-all technique.

Besides, you didn't listen to what I said. If the server average is higher than V.'s PL, it probably will be stronger. If he's much stronger (same way Freiza was way above the average PL), it won't be. On top of that, SB costs no ki.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF and BB are more powerful because the objective of the game isn't to sit around as non-ssj goku until the map changes. Before you transform the spirit bomb is a massive virtually insta-kill projectile, but after you transform you have more tricks up your sleeve and you don't have to rely on ki-less average PL attacks anymore.

Best answers
But stiiiiiiiiiil...I'm so sad.Why cant it be stronger??WHY?Its my fav move...exept for tele kamehameha...

Best answers
knew a ki monger would ask something like this. Look man its this way for a reason. It was explained to you. Let it go. Your not ment to sit up top and throw SBs until the map changes...

Best answers
Uhhh there are two Spirit Bombs.

The Japanese names are
Genki Dama
and Chou Genki Dama

which translates to Spirit Bomb, and Super Spirit Bomb.

Spirit Bomb is the very small one he uses on Vegeta.
Super Spirit Bomb is the one used on Frieza and beyond.

Get your facts straight.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope!

He used the normal genki dama against Vegeta, Frieza, the villains in the movies, etc.

The one used to kill Kill Buu was the only different one.

Best answers
i thought genki dama was the small one and super genki dama was the large one...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A spirit bomb with the collective energies of the entire Namekian solar system couldn't kill Freeza. So why do you expect it to be so strong?

Compare that to a Final Flash fired from Super Vegeta, a character many, many times stronger than Freeza, that was able to wound Cell, a character many, many times stronger than Super Vegeta. . .

Get the logic? The one that killed Buu was a rare exception because as peole have said, people were willingly giving their energy in as opposed to unconciously releasing a tiny snippet.

You know if you think about it, if everybody on the earth gave 1 PL to the spirit bomb it'd have a collective power of like 7 billion or so. . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think our friend is a little below our intellectual level.

The Spirit Bomb in the game, like the one on the show, draws its power from the people in the game. So if everyone in the server is like, 4mill PL, and you're .5, add them all together and divide by the number of players, and that's how strong/huge the spirit bomb attack will be. If everyone around you is stronger than you, the spirit bomb is a great weapon, because it uses the average of the server's total power for it's strength, meaning that can actually do damage to a server full of SSJ vegetas and Buus.

I doubt our friend asked this question as a mature, logical statement of the game's functions, though.

As wrong as it is to say so, sometimes I wish there was a rule whereby people could be banned on the content of their posts. :0\

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I think our friend is a little below our intellectual level.

The Spirit Bomb in the game, like the one on the show, draws its power from the people in the game. So if everyone in the server is like, 4mill PL, and you're .5, add them all together and divide by the number of players, and that's how strong/huge the spirit bomb attack will be. If everyone around you is stronger than you, the spirit bomb is a great weapon, because it uses the average of the server's total power for it's strength, meaning that can actually do damage to a server full of SSJ vegetas and Buus.

I doubt our friend asked this question as a mature, logical statement of the game's functions, though.

As wrong as it is to say so, sometimes I wish there was a rule whereby people could be banned on the content of their posts. :0\
Well that I understand.I did'nt know that.Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom