What happened to the dragonballs

Best answers
i may be rong but i rememer that wen 1.1 came out they said that they would definetly fix the dragonball mode for 1.2 and now that i see it there is not one map that even has them. In 1.1 they actually worked but it would crash server sometime. Y didnt they fix it or even include it?

Best answers
At a guess, I'd say it was for 1.4 (maybe for 1.3 if we're lucky). I recall that they said they'd include improved CTDB at the start of 1.2, but it probably got sidelined due to the amount of work adv. melee took.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
they're still experimental. someday the ctdb mode will be remade - as mentioned in the hlradio interview a while ago.

ctdb is lame anyways .. NOONE actually plays ctdb. its only used to gain pl through wishes in esf1.1 mods .. pfft ...

Best answers
yea thats true, like they said it just ends up being a team death-match.. they said they might try and group all 7 dragonballs as 1 object, which sounds good to me.. but who knows

Best answers
make it a team game like CTF but with DBs kinda like TFC....that would be cool

Best answers
yea.. read wut i posted on there... i think only 1-2 random allies per revive, just to keep things fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom