aimbot not compatiable!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tested aimbot on servers *wons*, and they dont really work, so ha! We all hate aimbotters. and you dont have to call someone a aimbotter *don't call me, i was testing* :smile:

Best answers
thats good at least we know that knowone is hacking. (or aimboting i guess)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it could be done if someone actually tried, but I have always had my doubts about cheaters on ESF. I guess it's just the incredible amount of lameness it would take to even consider such a thing in this game, but I dunno, people are stupid, whatever.

Best answers
It is possible, just not with melee, its usually used with fingerlaser. I've seen it on demo (the cheater and camera will remain anonymous for unknown reasons). Theres no point in revealing his identity as he no longer plays esf.

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
I'm pretty sure it could be done if someone actually tried, but I have always had my doubts about cheaters on ESF. I guess it's just the incredible amount of lameness it would take to even consider such a thing in this game, but I dunno, people are stupid, whatever.
Never underestimate how lame people can get when they have a few hundred/thousand miles of conductive cable between them and you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom