Ask Adminmod to..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drop support for ESF, so you cant get slow hacked, ADMINMOD is pointless now anyways, we got RCON.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats RCON? Is it like adminmod? Because I used to run adminmod on my 1.1 servers, but it got kinda stupid after a while. So if theres anything better, I would like to know. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RCON has been around FOREVER >=/

Where have you been?

RCON is extremely simple, it allows you to execute SERVER commands as a client. For example: I start up my dedicated server, I jump in and start playing on the same server, hmm ESFn00b is breaking the rules. rcon kick #3 (example).

Adminmod blows, old news, get AMX Mod X, stop crying.

And another thing: Admin-Mod doesn't control the whole "support" thing, that's METAMOD which all those other fancy mods (AMX Mod, AMXX, AdminMod, CLanMod, etc...) use, hence the word MOD. You can't just ask Will Day to drop support for ESF either. First of all he's been like, AWOL for a long time + many people compile their own METAMOD.dlls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
RCON has been around FOREVER >=/

Where have you been?

RCON is extremely simple, it allows you to execute SERVER commands as a client. For example: I start up my dedicated server, I jump in and start playing on the same server, hmm ESFn00b is breaking the rules. rcon kick #3 (example).

Adminmod blows, old news, get AMX Mod X, stop crying.

And another thing: Admin-Mod doesn't control the whole "support" thing, that's METAMOD which all those other fancy mods (AMX Mod, AMXX, AdminMod, CLanMod, etc...) use, hence the word MOD. You can't just ask Will Day to drop support for ESF either. First of all he's been like, AWOL for a long time + many people compile their own METAMOD.dlls
If any of it allows the slowhack, then it shouldnt be allowed! >.<

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. AMX mod X is completely diffrent code. If it allowed "Hacks", I wouldn't place it in my sig. I have seen no slow hacks at all in the plugin makers.

@Mr. Satan: So, I guess what I sent you helped you much?

And about that Metamod dlls stuff. I have this all-mod support for metamod. So, if you guys are b***hes about Metamod, I have a team that will add support, and one that will always have support.
Adminmod is a mod of metamod. Metamod is the one that adds supports.
AMXx mod is better than Admin mod. AMXx mod is a Metamod plugin.

*I believe ive said too much*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Opposite of speed hack. It's a plugin called Slow Hack for adminmod that slows a person down alot. I messed around with it back when DMZ first came out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Sierra is labeling everything as "hack" XD

Unbinding your keys? Oh n0eS!!! Make your config.cfg read only and when you get unbound or changed, hit exec config.cfg in console

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so basicly get them to remove support because a few admins decide to run THEIR servers the way they want to?

how bout u use a stfu hack and stop whining about bad servers

heres an idea if u dont like a server go elsewhere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
so basicly get them to remove support because a few admins decide to run THEIR servers the way they want to?

how bout u use a stfu hack and stop whining about bad servers

heres an idea if u dont like a server go elsewhere

Wow, I do believe this is the first time I've agreed with Hibbles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom