Do you like the new explosions?

Best answers
To me, they look GREAT, but I cant really see the area thats affected, and my health goes down without notice.

Best answers
They are great, yes. And the smoke is very cool too. The radius might just be a little weird to notice, but these explosions are much better than thos of 1.1.

Best answers
They look hella lot better then before, but because they arn't shaped as balls unlike before they seem smaller :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't see the exact explosion radius, other then that, they look great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new explosions are my favorite effect of any game ever. Hehe.

The reason why I like them so much, is this: have you ever shot a beam NEAR an enemy? Seeing the bright explosion and the enemy go flying...it just looks so "lifelike" (i.e. like DBZ). And anything that makes the game more like DBZ is great for me.

I have to say guys, I can't get enough of the game. I play it 24-7 now, and take screenshots of every PS explosion I can. Hehe.

I have a friend who hated ESF Beta1 and up, but when I showed him some of those screens, he went and got Beta 1.2 right away. Hehe. Just goes to show you.

Best answers
they are good, pitty there arent any new kiblobs :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yeah but one thing i really like are the generic balls they are good to finish someone off since theyre pretty strong imo.
and it´s just cool to rush at somebody firing balls all the tiem and then get him in melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom