• Japanese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Just wondering what sounds you prefer ingame :p
I like the Japanese Sounds personally ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Japanese sounds rule! I like Originality. and it seems to give the dbz feeling to it more how they sound doing blasts.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the Japenese soundpack and that's what I use ingame. After having watched more than 800+ episodes of different anime series, I'm a Japanese language loving freak now. And seeing that ESF is a game after the DBZ anime/cartoon series, it's obvious which soundpack I would pick. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
english, cos i play frieza and in japanese his voice is very woman like, totally not what i want, same with gokus voice which was actually done by a woman :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jap pack for me, and i must thank the team for it, i love it so much more than the english voices! all the charging sounds rule in the jap version, it gives a lot of atmosphere ^_^, i also think that it fits the game better than the english ones, sounds cleaner too......... dunno why >_< but yeah, special thanks for it cuz it makes it so much better to listen to

Best answers
The jap sound pack is great except for the transformation sounds because the animations and effects are made to fit the english sounds :\
Other then that its perfect.

MEH

Best answers
How can I change it back to english? I hit Jap thinking it would be neat but I'm really annoyed with some of the voices...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u just gotta reinstall it again, and dont click jap ;)

Best answers
Even though in most cases I find the japanese voices in animé annoying, the japanese voices in ESF give it a really unique feel to it. Thumbs up to the Japanese Voices (in ESF, not animés :D)!

Best answers
I use japanese, and yeh Frieza's voice was done by a women by the name of Pauline Newstone AND Linda Young, and Goku's voice has neva been done by a women. Maybe your getting confused with Gohan which had 2 different female voice actors and and 1 male who did his adult voice. Or maybe kid Trunks who had a female voice actor.

^^ but those are the FUNimation version, or who ever did the usa dubbing which the english also get.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, Goku's voice, Gohan's voice, Goten's voice, are all done by the same -woman.-

Apparently you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Anyway..

The Japanese Pack for ESF 1.2 is pretty lousy. No offense. :/
The sounds aren't very high quality, there's a certain tinny, echoey effect, and some of them simply don't match--a character will finish transforming and he'll still be babbling away.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
English, because you are all trying to be all powerful and stuff when you fight, then this chic voice is playing for your dude, it's like WTF let your balls drop gohan >_>

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been using Japanese I guess. I think they're both decent for what they are. IMHo the VA work for bothe Japanese and English wasn't great to begin with :p *edit* You want good VA work on both sides go for Cowboy Bebop and Last Exile, not DB anything :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
english... i don't feel like replacing anything. plus i watched dbz on cartoon network, so yea i'm used to it

Best answers
Japanese. I'm a total Japanese freak after watching over 50 episodes of Naruto, and recently started watching Gundam Seed in Japanese.

Best answers
Oh well...I used a Japanese sound pack now, but I will try English one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom