I HATE THIS VERSION TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Best answers
Don't even get me started on how this version is retarded but I'll sum it up best I can.

1. If you have a nice keymap and are good, you'll never lose unless mistakingly hit by a beam.

2. If there's 2 people that are like #1 then they will just keep prepunching each other until death.

3. The 4 way arrow system doesn't seem to be affecting a lot of people (in reference to the people that can dodge everything).

4. Throwing is unstoppable, so if the opponment gets the prepunch everytime they could just throw you over and over until you die.

5. In reference to number 4's complaint, some may say.. "well prepunch him back", but if they know what they're doing.. it can't be done thanks to teleport wow isn't it such an amazing skill... easily avoiding any danger in this mod with a click and a little dropping of the Ki meter.

6. Godlike players only get stronger by killing newbs... when people who play Cell and aren't all that good (such as me) will constantly get owned and their Ki meter will never go up because it will always stay around the 1.5 mil mark.

7. The Evil characters are pretty bad... they take forever to change and characters like Cell lose Ki which saiyans don't lose as much as.

That about sums it up, I just have to say I'm fed up with the game and will no longer play it, I liked pre-beta 1.1 better... but this is all just my opinon, and I wanted to express my aggression through a flame post.. good day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, no one makes you play it, simply play 1.1 if you don't like 1.2 Good luck finding someone to play with though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won't waste my time counter-pointing all your arguments.

So I'll just say goodbye, have a nice life.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one plays 1.1 though.... You would have to play vs bots which isn't fun at all.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its that simple to win the game everytime, and u know why, why arent u winning all the time then? theres more to it than that, spend sum of ur time learning how to play it better...... btw im yet to find any online game where some people cant dominate every1, get use to it, cuz the only way to get better is to fight the harder opponents

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nearly all of your points are either vast generalizations or downright incorrect.
It sounds to me like you just had your backside handed to you, and decided to sign up on the forums to vent your anger.

Og'

Best answers
throwing? unstopable? lol.. It is stopable, you just need to have alot of pl so that the thrower gets tired, OR you hope they throw ya so you can stop.. jsut hold left mousa dn tap jump.. you should come out of it easy

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't know how to play don't spam your problems here, try the newbie section for help. Like Hitokiri, I wont bother with counter arguments, just know that the majority of users disagree with most of those statements.

If you don't want to play, that's your choice too.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom