Full string of randoms 100% of the time

Best answers
I fought someone in meele for about 3 hours of playtime, it was very strange, every single arrow he ever made was random, and his PL was not even higher then mine when he changed characters so that isnt it.. He wrote that he "cannot be beaten in meele ever" and it was true. I asked him how he made every arrow a random, and all he would ever respond with any way I phrased the question to him was "Secret Combo". Does anyone know exactly how this works?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Dont believe there are any "all random" hacks, he was most likely doing all red attacks, but there is no special combos, only 2 combos that work with every character, and even those show up.

Best answers
Well, they were not red attacks, because he was doing about 7 hits each time.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, there are no "hacks" to make everything 'random', guess you're just very unlucky.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you actually block them?

Best answers
Yes, I could actually get them correct very rarely, but the actual arrows were ALWAYS random, never ONCE did I see a regular arrow when he attacked.. HOWEVER, When we made a HEAD-ON, the arrows were normal, with a few randoms in there like it usually is..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well, If you wait long enough they turn into random, so maby lag kept them from appearing when they should have?

Can you actually set a server random to 100%? That would be fun. Oh, I read in a cfg somewhere prepunchmax "12" where did I see that, and can I increase it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was an exploit I remember reading about. That could be it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant do anything clientside wise to make it always random ud have to set it at the server

Cenax said:
Yes, I could actually get them correct very rarely, but the actual arrows were ALWAYS random, never ONCE did I see a regular arrow when he attacked.. HOWEVER, When we made a HEAD-ON, the arrows were normal, with a few randoms in there like it usually is..
which means he set his server like that

so its no big deal seeing as he would be fighting that way too

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional said:
There was an exploit I remember reading about. That could be it.
hmm? Reading about it where?

Best answers
That prepunch "12" thing was in the manual, i think you can change it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom