Half Life coming up instead of esf?

Best answers
Everytime i open up esf it has the half life intro screen, and when i try to make it were only esf servers only show it won't let me.

What's going on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is that you're using WON... the shortcut is probably messed up.

Check the shortcut properties, the "Start in" field should contain the directory in the "Target" field.

Best answers
It has the half life intro, but it comes to the esf splash screen.

Best answers
Try making this shortcut.

Code:
c:\sierra\half-life\hl.exe -console -game esf
I assume its WON since Steam doesnt have an Intro o_O

Best answers
:warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: Cd key Generatoor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please any recomidations or sites

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CD Key Generators are Warez, Bob. :/ You can't ask for them here.

Try google, or something. But you'll probably find virus-tainted crap.

Best answers
i think that's considered warez... but i'm not sure, cuz if it isn't, i'll give you a site...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no talk about illegal warez or cracks as its against the TOC of this site as im sure the mods will explain :O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The original esf shortcut for WON has that target line but it still doesnt work. I suggest copying it, deleting the one in the shortcut target line, and pasting it. It should work. If not, create a new shortcut from hl.exe and change the target line in there to the one esf uses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try putting -dev in the target line.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
:warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: Cd key Generatoor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please any recomidations or sites
No Warez, so joo r teh screwed.

Best answers
k i don't need a generator I bought it k. Now I still have Halflife coming up as ESF. I use Steam. Y is this hapening and um
goku_ssj_uk
Wat does the code do and where do i put it

Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
Wat does the code do and where do i put it
That "code" is the path to ESF. Right-click on the shortcut, click properties and put it as the target.

Best answers
k I got it to work thanx big time but I need help with combos how to do them and I also need to know why I can't lock onto any enemies with and for melee. It is somewhat weird.!?!?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS the mods stated NO TALKING ABOUT COMBOS IN THE FORUMS WACH THE VIDEOS (forgot where to ger them prob on the main site)

Best answers
if u installed the won verion and u get a half-life screen instaead of esf then rite clik shortcut and clik properties. then put -game esf

for steam,go 2 3rd party mods and double clik esf,also make sure u have half-life installed and updated over steam or esf wont work.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
k I got it to work thanx big time but I need help with combos how to do them and I also need to know why I can't lock onto any enemies with and for melee. It is somewhat weird.!?!?
1.2 no longer has a locking on system, you'll have to do the aiming yourself now. In case you don't know how to swoop, then double press/tap a direction key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom