Heres a little tip for people who have trouble defending theirselves..

Best answers
I found a neat way to escape if your bombarded by meele with no ki energy left, all you need to do is have enough ki for the mini generic blue blast. Once you get up from a fall from meele you got a split second before your hit again, during this time, hold jump and fire a beam jump, angle it at a 10 degree angle, and youll be sent flying about twice as fast as the guy could possibly catch up to you, hitting the opposite end of the map, while having enough time for full recharge so you can start fighting again. People don't seem to use beam jump as much as they could, Ive even had a full server of 7 different people ALL chasing me, while I do an infinite chain of beam jumping untill they leave me alone, and they can never catch up. The key is just being able to use the inertia to keep it going as one big flowing motion all around the map (and you can crazily overdo it as well, for an added effect). Its possible for someone to hit you with meele, but youll soon see how improbible it is.. Youd need a team of people to stop it from being done. I also used this as a cheap form of escaping after I attacked my enemies with my mouthbeam, then switch to generic and beam myself across the map for another mouthbeam charge.. I know it sounds like such a basic tactic, but you guys have to see how cheaply it can be used if you use it more often :) Also, you can use it to give you some inertia, by first initiating the beam jump, then letting the jump key go JUST as you get fired off.. youll still be flying in air, and you can charge a beam while flying so people have trouble bugging you while its charging, then let go your big beam once its ready.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the game just hasnt been out long enough for people to get good yet

which is why most people have problems just havent played long

Best answers
Ah, thanks for the tip! This should come in handy next time I'm fighting DD... we'll just see who pwns who :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another underused trick, although understandably so, is the wall jump. If you can master that, maps like City or Canyon can provide some incredible fights.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
lol first ppl have to learn that they can hold jump when hit against a wall or are beside one.
I see too many ppl just fall off a wall and let me juggle them some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom