Appraisal for 1.2

Best answers
Just wanted to say that ESF has become my new favourite game (again) since the 1.2 edition has come out!

I love the detailed animations!
The new sounds rock!
The new melee roxs!
I love the little finishing touches like wall jumping and the single shot generic beam, the tracers on the ki blasts!
I love friezas telekinesis and the touch ups to characters powers.
Teleporting has changed dramatically (speed and frequency) but i like it being part of a strategy, not the whole strategy! -(old 'string' teleporting was biased for low ping players)
Throwing is cool! I've heard some people complain that its too powerful, not really, just annoying when you are caught off guard! Plus you have to expend lots of ki when throwing which is a drawback...

Overall I think the gameplay has changed dramatically, but for the better, with more complicated manouvers and strategies, still being high paced, and a great addition is that powerful KI does not nessecarily mean a better oponnent, because of the skill levels involved!

10/10 to the Dev's

In a byword I would like to make a humble request to bring back just a visual lock box, because in larger games I keep losing my opponents! (confusing them with others)

Thanks ESF makers, job well done.

P.S to the gamers... nobody complain about random direction arrows, they are nessecary, and after going for a few rounds with only ties (when by chance only N.E.S.W directions turn up), you will see my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom