Patch 1.2.1

Best answers
Just read PcJoe's Dev. Journal :rolleyes: .. I think it's great they're making a patch, how about you guys?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The patch should have something for everybody, it tweaks a crapload of stuff and fixes a lot of issues. You'll get more information this weekend or next week.

Best answers
hmm think it wud b great if more transformations were put in, atm a lot of plp including me, get to ssj then stop cos theres nothing left to do

Best answers
I think EVM will put in more transformations ...
That's what EVM is for, right ?

Best answers
Yea Evm is for transformations but on hl-radio (the esf interveiw) they said that scrips didnt work on esf 1.2 or something, and as Evm is a script it wont work, something like that, correct me if im wrong :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will not be anymore transformations for 1.2 unless you like playing as perfect frieza or cell looking like the second form.

Best answers
They're going to work on the transform issue in 1.3... at least as I've heard ;)

Best answers
Too bad.. the transformations won't be in it's just a small patch to balance things out. I like it: especially that you get more pl from melee ( it takes forever to transform right now :rolleyes: )
The team said the transformations would be in 1.3 and EVM or EEA are impossible on 1.2 unless they find a way around. But that would take a long time anyway and maybe 1.3 will already be released by then...
I just installed ESF 2 times:laff:: one of them is ESF 1.2 and the other one is ESF 1.1 + EVM 1.2
I play the last one when I just feel like spamming some bots and going SSJ3 :p

Retired
Best answers
yeah you guys waited a long time for 1.2, imagine if they input transformations. they cant just input that in a patch. thats where the version changes are for basically. a patch just fixes some minor glitches people might experience etc,.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transformations will take a lot longer for the modelers/skiners ^_^ It's pretty easy for us to implement new transformations / models. Most of the attacks are just modified beams which takes 20-30 minutes to implement.

Best answers
there are gonna be all new model ( wooow the big work ) ? or simply sames styles .. ?

Best answers
It sucks to know that only the models etc. will take so long.. since there are plenty good models on esf-world :(
I just hope 1.3 will bring more than just transformations, I'm hoping for some new characters ( tien? 18?) and some cool attacks. ( I wouldn't know one but I haven't seen dbz in quite a time so :p)
1.3 will be great anyway... imagine having all the cool things from evm 1.2 + esf 1.2 along with al ****load of new stuff... I can't wait :)

Best answers
Im curious are we going to see the new vegeta model in the patch ?

Best answers
I think Smo's new Vegeta for ESF will be saved for 1.3, as well as the caped piccolo.

Best answers
They need to fix adv melee in 1.2.1 patch. The time when both parties are just sitting there is pathetic. One of the reasons I don't use adv melee alot is it is slow. So I think when both parties are charging up combos and what not the game ought to go into rapid punch/block mode. Its like prepunches but nothing hits. Its just eye candy but it will give the idea of constant action going on instead of the long stupid waits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom