Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I just came from a server.
And i saw lots of players using trow contstantly.

i'm just wondering what you guys think about it.
I think myself trow is fine, but if people keep using it everytime its just getting lame.

Best answers
Throw is lame....need to fix it to be situational.

Best answers
i don't think so, i never been on a server where they keep trowing u all the time.
ANd when i get trown, so what ? he used up a lot of his ki ... just land on your feet or jump of the wall and attack him...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't find throws to powerful at all. In order for him to do damage, he has to hit you against something, if he does, he uses up all his KI and has to recharge. While he is recharging, just wall jump and hit him back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think throw takes too long, and you can't really stop the throw unless you're transformed and the other person is not transformed.. that's the only time i was able to stop a throw

Best answers
i rarely see a goku go ssj while i'm using frieza or sumthing
i am transed before they even gain 1.5 mil lol
but still its kinda hard to stop trow with trunks ssj or gohan ssj
cause their pl isnt that huge after trans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't seem to do it......so I just do with out it. Alot of Tele, alot of combos and Head ons, Alot of Basic Heavy Hits. Just be careful as hell in the prepunch stage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throwing isn't lame. It doesnt give your enemy any huge advantage.

The problem with throwing is that it takes too damn long, and when you're in a server with a newb or two who doesn't do anything BUT throw (these people confuse me), many minutes can be wasted.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right and like we've said we've made the throw significantly faster in the patch at the expense of a little more ki.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Just make sure you fight in open air, when he throws and you can't block it in time, you won't get any damage =].

And beside normal advance melee does more damage :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can block simple melee, when i try to block the prepunches i get prepunched anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also u can catch urself if ur thrown

if u hit the wall just hold jump and ull jump off, hold jump when ur rolling on the ground to flip up, and hold just before u hit the ground if ur being tossed directly down and ull land on ur hands and knees and be able to jump away

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, sometimes when you are just done with fighting someone else.
Another persons fast jumps in and trows you away :p.

But more ki uses in the patch is nice .

Best answers
Im having probs with ki already in this version lol
in the 1.1 it was just hit,powerup,swoop,tele,powerup,swoop,hit,... lol
now ki isnt that important so you dont powerup that much leaving u almost unable to throw lol

Best answers
No way!
Throwing is a great part of the game, and I do it quite often. In heated battles with my friends, the whole fight is about 90 percent melee, and it's really good! You just gotta get them near a wall, and then just smash them into it, and it does a fair bit of damage.

And they shouldn't make it take more power! Then it will barely be able to be used :S!

Best answers
Yeah, I agree. Throwing is part of the game, BUT it does get annoying is someone just keeps swooping into you and throwing you into a cliff or something. If you took it out of the game.. it would reduce the fun, I can never get enough fun out of throwing someone to a teammate and playing a little game of tennis in esf :p

I just wish n00bs could play more fun-ish. Instead of interfering with ur fights and throwing u constantly "Haha owned, I threw you, pwnz0red"

Best answers
Theres a lot of good points in this thread. I think throwing is a great new element in esf and I would be shattered if it got taken out. I think it will be good in the patch if it uses up more ki and is a little easier to resist, because then the people with tiny powerlevels cant just use throw to beat the stronger ones, it also makes it less spammable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom