Which character do you use the most?

Best answers
Why do you use him? *********If you use more then one, don't post them both, just the guy you use the most. ********** My main reason why I ask is that I can't see why anyone would use any characters besides Goku, Buu, and Trunks, since apparently they are the only characters who get a FREE perk bonus (Goku can teleport while charging beams, Buu gets the 20% Gibnuke and massive HP, speed and PL, and Trunks gets the 20% gibsword bonus)

EDIT: BTW, im trying to find the technical reasons why you would use the character, so if your going to say you use him "Because he is cool or rulez or kicks butt etc", you don't have to write that, because im just looking for technical reasons, not personal coolness prefrance :D

Best answers
gohan because he kicks arse and hes also gokus son
and hes also easy to transform with

Best answers
I play with frieza/piccolo because they have lasers.

Its basically undodgable thats why I like it.

*edit* I have absolutly no idea how much damage lasers do but its enough to win most fights "if" you use them effectifly.

Best answers
SSJ5 Goku - No reason besides that hes just there?
XXX - How effective are lasers in terms of damage? I never used them..
If you guys want to reply with edit, ill watch your old posts.

Best answers
Cenax said:
SSJ5 Goku - No reason besides that hes just there?
XXX - How effective are lasers in terms of damage? I never used them..
If you guys want to reply with edit, ill watch your old posts.
Not really- I mean, I play with virtually all the characters, but just from watching the show and whatnot my mind's always like- "Pick goku! He's the strongest!"

Best answers
Trunks!! His sword attack is amazing, plus I love his ssj! Finishing buster is awesome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like piccolos SBC [Special Beam Cannon]. But i mostly use goku cause of the spirit bomb and the ki torpidos.i hate using gohan cause he only has like 3 moves and noone likes when you use the shield move cause it supposidly crashes servers, which i dont think is true. But im gonna go with piccolo cause he pwns. [and the new piccolo makes me wanna use him more:)]

Best answers
"Vegeta cuz his attacks do massive damage"

Not clear on this, what exactly do you mean? So far it seems any attack he is capable of can be outdamaged with another character.

To the post below (Brolly US):

|
| You voted for trunks. But why?
V

Best answers
Vegeta.
1. His melee animations are awesome.
2. His SSJ, though it takes a while, is also awesome.
3. Big Bang and Final Flash > All :D
4. He's a badass.

Goku is also pretty good...

Best answers
d00d when vegeta transforms he is like a nuclear reactor man. BB and FF... those two are like a few hundred pounds of C4 and alittle bit of dynamite.

I use alot of chars. Trunks is the one i use most. He is big on melee and has fast, minimal damage ki attacks. I have used goku and used his solar flare as a tool in melee. He has a balanced move set and has good trans time.

Best answers
"BB and FF"

Yeah but Buu beats that out with his 20% gibnuke class perk bonus if he uses mouthblast, even if you JUST joined the match untransformed =(

Best answers
I can't decide who i like best anymore :S
Usually i pick the character depending what style of gameplay i wanna use.

Trunks : Tactical Melee : + blinding(burning attack) with the odd quick beams, and Quick Finishing buster damage. Also gains transformation quickly for added power. + gibs

Vegeta : Powerhouse : Gains two powerful moves(Finalflash+Bigbang) that let him get some spamming done. Renzoku too, but not always that useful.

Piccolo : Long distance, Laser eyes. Special beam cannon can travel great distance at the best speeds. Scatterbeam also keeps people from swooping at you all the time.

Freiza : Unblockable Spammer : Fingerlaser+Friezadisk+Rockthrow good for some quick hits, but are dodged easilly if used too much.

Buu : Tank man : Carefully attacking to lower there health for some candyfying!

Krillin : Best speed, Long wait : 350 speed to have that extra edge in melee. destructo disk wards incoming meleers away. Powerful move that attacks multiple enemies+homes(Scatterbeam) The long character to transform, but the quickest to transform to final form (for 1.3 that will be.)

Cell : Nothing special : Uses others special moves with a small amount more health+speed.

Gohan : Beaminator : Transforms the quickest along with trunks.
Medium small area damage(Masenko) Strong big area damage(kamehameha) and can block any incoming Ki attacks(Shield)

Goku : Overal best : Big variety of moves, strongest attacks(Spirit bomb+Kamehameha),tactical moves(KameTorpedo+Solarflare),fairly quick transformation. teleport with beams ability.

That's my opinions of all the characters at the moment, goku is made to be the best (and best for beginners)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually use Vegeta, becuase I like his animations and he becomes extremley powerful after he transforms. However, lately I've been using frieza... even cooler animations and he has lasers to finish off your victim after a throw or a smash into the ground/wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom