Im mad >.<

Best answers
Man I just downloaded ESF and when I click the console icon it says my video format is not the right one. Does anybody know what to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do have halflife and its latest update right??
If you do, start halflife, click "custom games" and select esf, because i really don't understand what your trying to do atm.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u have HL 1.1.1.0? and what do u mean by console icon? are u in the game already or do u mean in windows?

(btw, Steam isnt THAT good, since it ruins some of ur half life files (did it to me too) and the damn steam doesnt even freakin work)

Best answers
steam works fine now, i admit it used to never be up but its gd now.

not using a mac r u? macs have to simulate Opengl, they cant actually use it or somethin.

otherwise i suggest u do the usual stuff, reinstall hl and esf and if that doesnt work, get new drivers

Best answers
LOL another helper^^ why the hell you say him to reinstall whole thing? If he just installed it and have problems, well BTW SsjTrunks if you really would like help, say something more, for example your hardware, what resolution you use, probably you just need to try other video mode, reinstalling whole thing is rather stupid!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sometimes things go wrong with installing like....u got some kind of spyware remover running on the back ground (this is just an example) then sometimes ur PC will act a bit weird and then sometimes a reinstall might work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom