i just wanna know.........

Best answers
i never play on the internet cause im afraid everyone is going to laugh at me, i want a few thoughts about this, maybe i will play on the internet after a few reply's :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know playing online can give you practice to become better at the game you know...So why not give it a try?

Best answers
Y would they laugh at you? If it's cause you think your a newb, then don't worry about it, everyone has to learn sometime, make your own server then if people do laugh at you then you can kick them. :D

Best answers
Sorry, I laughed a bit when I read that.

You need to not worry about what some chumps on the internet think of you, because it really doesn't matter. Even if you aren't that good, if they try to call you out on it they are just showing you how pathetic they really are. No matter how intelligent they sound, they are sad and pathetic if they get thier jollies throwing insults around in online games.

That being said, be a bit forgiving if you start to get harassed; a lot of decent people can be forced into saying some pretty stupid stuff when they play most of the game in a frustrating situation(beamed right out of melee, triple teamed, etc.). Give someone the benefit of the doubt the first couple times they flame you.

Best answers
.. Oh no! Evil laughing strangers from across the globe you'll never meet!
Seriously, you shouldn't worry about it.

Best answers
If somone laughs at you ignore em , there most likly people who sit at the computer and play it 24/7 , but yes Online gives better practice

Best answers
Hey d00de, u will never know how great it is to play on the net if u wont try that. And if they laugh at u (i realy don`t think so, cuz most of the people are nice to newbs, except the bots =]) u just ignore them. So why not give it a try and u`ll see!

Sound Artist
Best answers
If you see any of the Dev team, ask, and maybe they'll give you a quick ingame tutorial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't be afraid about playing online. The majority of people are nice, theres just a few oddballs that are...well, odd.

Best answers
Uhh dude.. its the internet... if your that scared, you must have absoultly no life... Pffffff

Best answers
Future_Gohan said:
Uhh dude.. its the internet... if your that scared, you must have absoultly no life... Pffffff
Hows that make him have no life?
But like many people said give it ago , if you dont like it then its up to you what you wanna do

Best answers
nno one is going to laugh at you. In fact, most people will try and help you if they see you're having difficulty learning.

Best answers
when i first got 1.2, and didnt read the manual, i was struggling, and i asked how to do things, but people egnored me, how rude, but some were willing to hlp. for example in another game, i was playing splintercell pt and i sucked at grabing, so this guy let me grab him and all showing me how to do it, that was so nice =]

Best answers
On the net in ESF most ppl are nice. Somthing i can say about ESF that i cant say about many others games is im meeting ppl who are sortof becomming friends. In efs there is an actual community feel unlike cs where everyone just goes on about the AWP'ers or the hackers.

With people helping you it really depends on how their games has been going. If i play really bad or just keep getting beemed it gets annoying. But most of the time i and most of the other ppl i know who know the game try to help the newer players. Oh and expect people to ask if you have read the manual because thats the first place i point people.

Just dont get into servers and charge a beam and then kill someone as soon as they get out of melee or are transforming. If you do that to some of the better players they can make the game expeience bad for you.

Anyway i think iv gone on long enough.

So try net play its worth it since you get better and you get friends who give good fights.

Best answers
another problem: it sais that i cant join a server with a different protocol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nâzgul said:
another problem: it sais that i cant join a server with a different protocol
If you've never played online before, you'll probably need the 1.1.1.0 patch if your playing on WON. With steam it'l automatically update itself.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED ON THE NET! HAHAHAHAA!!! Thats about as bad it will ever get lol. Why worry about such a trivial thing? Just play and enjoy yourself. After all, it is just a game. And to make things even better for you, you dont have to worry about people making fun of your looks. It doesnt matter that you are a horrible monster. On the net, all that matters is your mind and personality (lol jk about the monster thing). So have fun and explore the world of on-line gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom