Client.dll differs from servers

Dio

Best answers
Client.dll differs from servers
This what shows up when i try to connect to server... wtf i got latest esf version and hl v... i installed that fmod thingy someone suggested here and still no help... i installed fmod to hl folder(yes unpacked it )

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might be trying to join a 1.1 or EVM Server or something. Or, if it's a WON problem, it just might not work.

-Karrde-

Dio

Best answers
nope, using steam here and accesing 1.2 servers... similiar thing happens to hl rally but there i can join 1 of 10 servs at least here i cant join any...
And there is another weird thing, i see normal hl screen when i launch Esf but i still can create esf servers...

Dio

Best answers
ooooooook....... maybe someone would post his client dll so i can change it...maybe this would help?
--------
Ok.cool how about updating your fking site from time to time.... in download page there were only old version and i figured that out when i read the news ^^ cool i have 1.1, somoeone delete this topic argh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually ppl with steam and those who use won have differnt versions.. the newer protocol version for steam is 47 i think.. i have 46 for won. i use won, and it works fine.. just find the right type of server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom