can anyone train me?

Best answers
no, i need al real person to train with, i personally dont think that bots are good to train with, okay they are good, but real persons are better

Best answers
ok sure i will train u are u on steam or won becasue im on steam if u dont have steam get it im a really patient trainer also add me to ur steam whnen u get it my email is [email protected] also if you have msn add me so we can contact eachother better its the same as my steam hotmail

Best answers
if you are using the WON system, you can join my serve im about to open, un-trained+noobs only.

Best answers
one problem, it tells me i can not join a server with a different protocol

Best answers
Forget bots, bot's suck. When 1.2 first came out i tried to learn how to adv melee on them and i couldn't. Nâzgul, if you wanna be trained just play with me. (That's if you have steam, if you do pm me and I'll give you my acc)

Best answers
Id happily train u, considering im the best in Australia i might have some skills for u :)

Best answers
holy crap....there is nothing to learn...RTFM!...ull learn the combos over time but everything u need to know is in the manual!...so sit ur lazy ass for 10min and read the menual...go go what r u waiting for....

Best answers
how have you people been learning the combos ?? is there some kind of website with them all on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stormy said:
how have you people been learning the combos ?? is there some kind of website with them all on?
no, just think of it like mortal combat? there actually very simple just idle the bots and mess around with combo arrows (hint: color of attack does make a difference in success or not.)

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
no, just think of it like mortal combat? there actually very simple just idle the bots and mess around with combo arrows (hint: color of attack does make a difference in success or not.)
i did see how they worked on the combo vids, you can see a few of them but they looked pritty hard to do just because there is also the aspect of having to hold it down for a lenght of time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stormy said:
i did see how they worked on the combo vids, you can see a few of them but they looked pritty hard to do just because there is also the aspect of having to hold it down for a lenght of time
in the movie that whole stretch isnt the whole thing, only a small part does the combo, just try to break it down in peices to find out.

Best answers
oh ok. will probly still take me ages to figger out. i always just press random directions in Av melee hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey that works too, great thing about adv melee is you make you own combos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom