My sig

Best answers
Here is a sig I made. I know it sucks but I just wanna know how I can improve.
Please comment. :]
[/img]

Best answers
Seems like a lot is going on, also the text should blend a little more with the rest of the sig.

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
All the pictures look prettty much the same, ecpecially the left 2.
lol,not really,the middle one is smileing and the left one not.lol.Nice sig J,I know you can do better.

Best answers
SSJ-Roach said:
Seems like a lot is going on, also the text should blend a little more with the rest of the sig.
agreed, the text does need to blend more with the rest of the sig

poor choice of font aswell

Best answers
YOUR SIG SUCKS??? LOL!!!!!!! look at mine...

Best answers
@lv/n said:
YOUR SIG SUCKS??? LOL!!!!!!! look at mine...
wtf? Look whos talkin. I hate to break it too you but your sig is pretty weak so don't brag. - or was that post a joke...hmmmm, don't pay any attention to me if it was

But concerning J's siggeh:
Its pretty nice, although i wonder how long you've been into sig making. Hmmm, i dunno for some reason i just kind of like it :p , but my suggestion to you is to stick a border on that baby, and then it will look better.

Best answers
Amitron, he was saying "You think your sig is bad? Look at mine! It's worse." Just to clarify lol. The J, I think you should change the font to something smaller, maybe change the colour and stroke it (add a border). Also, either change or remove the middle image of Goku, as someone said earlier, it looks too much like the one on the left which can make a sig look same-old, same-old, which you don't want. Good effort though. If you want I can make you one.

Best answers
Saiga dude your sig is exelent!I have only been into sig making like a 1-2 weeks.U guys R like pro. Well I think I don't have the right program. I am using Macromedia Fireworks. I am looking for Paintshop pro or anything better. Don't anyone maybe know where I can downlode it for free or something.

Thanx for good comments even though my sig sucks.

Best answers
By the way mate, it's not a good idea to ask where to download warez here, it's against the forum rules, tell you what, I'll make one now and post it here for you in a few minutes.

Edit: The J, here's what I made for you, sorry it's not all that good, I only spent a few mins on it, if there's anything you want changed, just ask here and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy, remember if you don't like something about it, feel free to let me know and I'll change some things. I stuck to Goku because by looking at the sig you made, he's the char you wanted, same with the colour, I went purely on the appearance on the sig you made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom