Things ESF needs changed

MEH

Best answers
Teleport - it basically screams spam me now. People will use it like theres no tomorrow.

The swoop double kick thing, you can't stop it.

Joining a game late means you're screwed a majority of the time because everyone else is almost twice as fast as you and is way more powerful.

Learning curve. You either are the ***** or the bull.

MEH>!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a bull, I agree with all the above, and that combos need to be harder to pull off. Nobody else on this forum will agree with us though.

Best answers
MEH said:
Teleport - it basically screams spam me now. People will use it like theres no tomorrow.

Joining a game late means you're screwed a majority of the time because everyone else is almost twice as fast as you and is way more powerful.

MEH>!
Teleport is less spammable then 1.1

swoop double kick.... what ?

Best answers
You mean the old melee?
When you swoop and kick someone?
------
About joining the game late...thats not true, if u are good you will become ssj sooner or later...i don have problems whit that :/

Best answers
The swoop double kick is probably when you hit someone away with simple melee, then immediately swoop after them and hit them again. It doesn't do enough damage to really be very effective, and it's only possible if your opponent's PL is substantially lower than yours.

The teleport isn't really spammable, although I would like to see an increasing ki penatly for rapid teleports.

I actually prefer joining a game that has been going on for awhile; I transform faster, unless there are a lot of people as good or better than me in the server, in which case nobody transforms very quickly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that the combos should be a little more difficult to perform, but I don't think teleporting is easily spammed now.
They added a delay between each teleport in 1.2; that wasn't there before.

Best answers
the double hit can only be performed if they're fast...

So if they can pull it off, they deserve to do an extra 7 damage :p

MEH

Best answers
Klaz said:
swoop double kick.... what ?

Thats when you swoop, kick, then right after swoop again and kick. It's looks awsome but boy is it abusive if you're fast enough. You can kill people at a fast rate.

Best answers
MEH said:

MEH>!

So what if people use teleporting alot, that also drains there ki faster, which should give u the advatage as they power up, u just have to be fast enough to catch them.

The double kick issue, alot of people have been complaing about how u cant stop this and how u cant stop that, whats the fun in the game if u can stop every damn move, suppose u tried it and he countered if everytime u would be pissed right i know i would :laff: like i said just u just have to be faster..

About the joing game late stuff, so what u already know that going into a server with more than one person that there way ahead of u in pl obviously because theyve been fighting i mean its not like they just stand there and await ur arrival and then fight. if u cant handel that pressure then create ur own server which will give u the jump on this and in ping level as well.

the Learning curve quote, i agree with it , and right now thats exactly what ur doing which is *****in and they already said there gonna make a patch so why bothered even creating this thread just to say these useless already posted thoughts. Check the other threads theres a few people who feel the exact same way as u guys :rolleyes:

This is Spam u get a Warning For This Post Thread Close!!!!!! Lmao jk..always wanted to say that ( :laff: Wannabe Mod)

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
So what if people use teleporting alot, that also drains there ki faster, which should give u the advatage as they power up, u just have to be fast enough to catch them.

The double kick issue, alot of people have been complaing about how u cant stop this and how u cant stop that, whats the fun in the game if u can stop every damn move, suppose u tried it and he countered if everytime u would be pissed right i know i would :laff: like i said just u just have to be faster..

About the joing game late stuff, so what u already know that going into a server with more than one person that there way ahead of u in pl obviously because theyve been fighting i mean its not like they just stand there and await ur arrival and then fight. if u cant handel that pressure then create ur own server which will give u the jump on this and in ping level as well.

the Learning curve quote, i agree with it , and right now thats exactly what ur doing which is *****in and they already said there gonna make a patch so why bothered even creating this thread just to say these useless already posted thoughts. Check the other threads theres a few people who feel the exact same way as u guys :rolleyes:

This is Spam u get a Warning For This Post Thread Close!!!!!! Lmao jk..always wanted to say that ( :laff: Wannabe Mod)

Uhh his thoughts werent useless but besides that, u pretty much said everything a mod would say before closing this thread...its not too smart to quote a mod ya know o_o

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MEH said:

MEH>!
Teleport: I think it's fine just the way it is.

Simple melee double-hit: This is being tweaked at this very moment, and a fix will most probably be included in the beta 1.2.1 patch.

Joining late/learning curve: Just your opinion, you can never expect to join a server full of elites and hope to be able to squash them straight away. We have fixed all the bugs which allow people to gain PL using exploits, so everyone who is ascended earned their way up. Besides, plcatchup will make you ascend faster as well, if enabled and if the others in the server average to a higher PL than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom