My dream about ESF 1.3

Best answers
Whel i will share whit u guys about my dream :]

Ther shuld be ofcors more trans but in litle difrent system ^^
Like Vegita he trans on 2mil PL to SSJ he supos to transform on 20MIL PL USSJ on 40MIL and Majin on 80MIL whel i know this sound crayze but if ther will be posibilyty to save ur PL its will be not then ^^ Long and hard train will make u the strongest one :p

Kakarotto(Son-Goku) SSJ 15MIL SSJ2 80 MIL SSJ3 120 MIL
Gohan SSJ 10MIL SSJ2 65MIL Mistic 85MIL
Trungs SSJ 10MIL USSJ 20MIL SSJ2 60MIL

Whel its only my dream for posybylity to save ur PL and play another thay whit PL what u get last night :p But if this will be posybilyty then it well be the best game from DB not only that i seen bu even i dream ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off I suggest you learn to use punctuation. Secondly, save powerlevel? That's a no-no. If you saved powerlevel then all the newbs would never be able to do anything. They start the game with less than a million, and there fighting guys who have played for a long time and have a 100 million. It would be totally unbalanced and would ruin the gameplay.

Best answers
whel mayby a litle but if ther will be somthing like server for ppl from 0-10 MIL 11-20MIL 21-30MIl etc the it wont be unbalanced cos geting PL from bigining is litle anoying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mention joe would have to code in an account system, the team would need a large host for storing the info and finally theres gonna be years of coding to make it decent such as training rooms with other newbs, pro servers with big battles and of course paying for all those servers, there making no profit and im sure they wont pay that amount =)

Best answers
Yuki, holy frig man have you taken grade 2 english yet? :S

Anyways, yes, 1.3 is going to be extraordinary.

Best answers
Yuki said:

Like Vegita he trans on 2mil PL to SSJ he supos to transform on 20MIL PL USSJ on 40MIL and Majin on 80MIL whel i know this sound crayze but if ther will be posibilyty to save ur PL its will be not then ^^ Long and hard train will make u the strongest one :p

Whel its only my dream for posybylity to save ur PL and play another thay whit PL what u get last night :p But if this will be posybilyty then it well be the best game from DB not only that i seen bu even i dream ^^
Your dream could sure use a spelling checker. Some balancing might be nice too.

Best answers
instead of takeing the pi$$ at his spelling talk about his "dream"
i think it would be a really cool idea but like he said. . its his dream it probbaly wouldnt happen. .his jus sayin wot he would like to happen so stop critasising his spelling

Best answers
well it could happen but only acceptable in SinglePlayer.... well that's my opinion...

or you there could be a limit to PL so that noobs wouldn't be so unadvantaged...

Best answers
naruto-kun said:
instead of takeing the pi$$ at his spelling talk about his "dream"
i think it would be a really cool idea but like he said. . its his dream it probbaly wouldnt happen. .his jus sayin wot he would like to happen so stop critasising his spelling
Seriously, if you want your suggestions put in, at least use some decent interpunction and spelling and put it in the right forum. I'm not even gonna bother reading stuff that cleary hasn't shown much effort to think out. Besides, I already told it would be way too unbalancing. But if big numbers turn you on, I'm sure there would be some crazy add-on maker that could create a number increaser that doesn't do **** except showing big powerlevels.

Best answers
here's some of my dream. you pick a person(goku, vegeta, ect) you stick with that person and you can save your person(his status, PL) stuff like that and each time a a person plays the game a random number is made to change the starting status so that for some people (playing the game) it takes longer or shorter to go ssj, ect. and diffrent powers. To be able to hide your power level(and to hide compeltely). To have powers with no end(being able to go over 100,000,000,000)..... I think ill stop there( because its looking more n more like his).... o and for the noobs you could make a noob server and that people with a power level of over 10,000,000 cant go in

Best answers
This has been discussed alot and it was decided against for obvious balance issues :rolleyes:

Best answers
so in other words no....... well.... its just an idear made up by the fans here. but if you guys really wanted to you could fix the balance problom. i mean the fights now are crazy but u knew what u wanted and the esf team wanted. and it was made.

Best answers
Take it easy guys, english might not be his first language. How about some of you type out the rest of your posts in Albanian? That's what I thought.

Anywho, it's a neat idea, but near impossible for logistical reasons. Also been suggested before.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yuki said:

One-"Trungs" never went SSJ2, ever.

Two-If Team ESF implements transformations like this, adding such extreme powerlevel changes, what happens?

EVM happens. People with a generic ball blowing up the entire SERVER, happens.

Was EVM great? No. It sucked.

I seriously doubt Team ESF is going to make the same foolish mistake that people with absolutely no foresight or planning ability, did.

Best answers
whel u guys have a right but if nob wil play whit som one who have 100.000.00mil PL he wil be stronger in short time i test this on bot i give im 90mil on normal form when he transform on SSJ he had 180mil 1 hit him give me 25.000 pl and when i kill him i get 25mil !!! (and yes i speek in 3 langages but i have truble whit writing :p and im from Poland:p)

Best answers
Common guys give this guy a break, not every one can speak, let alone type perfect english, nor can I... The fact being u prolly understood what he meant and afteral that is the biggest concern now is it? stop butchering the grammer...

Now about the idea, as most stated it's not gonna happen, DBQ was intending to make this with the Quake engine, but unfortunatly they died due Funi. But afteral, a Battlenet enviroment would be cool, but not practical :|

Best answers
I think that the new transes will be rarely seen in 1.3 and i mean in normal games not CTDB , cuz as it is right now you need a score of atleast 40 kills for youll be able to go super saiyan with Vegeta imagion needing 10 mil normal pl with vegeta to go USSJ or SSJ2 you would be playing in servers for several days , so my hope would be that they speed up the pl gain in 1.3 cuz as it is right now you would need 2 days just to get SSJ3 with Goku ^^

Best answers
Abe Froman said:
Take it easy guys, english might not be his first language. How about some of you type out the rest of your posts in Albanian? That's what I thought.

Anywho, it's a neat idea, but near impossible for logistical reasons. Also been suggested before.
English not being his first language is a good excuse for crappy grammar/word choice, but not for crappy spelling and interpunction.

Best answers
Phil said:
English not being his first language is a good excuse for crappy grammar/word choice, but not for crappy spelling and interpunction.
English not being his native language is a decent excuse for grammer and punctuation errors, since u say grammer errors are ok, punctuation errors are good too, since the fact being punctuation is part of grammer O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom