CN's Art

Best answers
hey i just joined here.......and this mod is freaking awsome........plus i like to thank the team for developing this mod better and better with each new release.......keep up the good work team :yes:

as for my art here is my newest sig i made :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a sig section for this stuff

on the sig: nice but i do think it should be red instead of the firey look you gave

Best answers
crap...... :scared: just saw it :laff:"

and thanks for the comment.........after i tried making it red but it would look too wierd but imo it looks really nice in Orange >_>

oh ya......would a mod or admin be kind and move this topic to the sig forum >_> please?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
body slammed into the sig section! :tired:

And very nice, indeed. The background is very nice, and the text fits pretty well. And Mizuho makes it a visual delight. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm how about you mess with the hue and saturation a bit to make her look a little orange? id also try messing with the contrast, but that's just me. the bg is really good, i like it a lot, so that's good.

only other thing i can think of is the font. i don't think it's working on this one, so i suggest finding a good one that would fit better

Best answers
Very nice Im like it :D
And I like the colors just the way they are :D

Best answers
MyStiX said:
only other thing i can think of is the font. i don't think it's working on this one, so i suggest finding a good one that would fit better
which font would u think would work well with this sig :)?

Best answers
blend a few pictures and call it art? Its definately nice lookin, but it takes pretty much no skill to blend a few pictures, use a few filters, and change a few other values.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Looks at Vash TS's sig* Hmm, you shouldn't talk =/

On topic:Good to see you added a border, but I must say, that pic doesn't fit too swell with the bg.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vash_TS said:
blend a few pictures and call it art? Its definately nice lookin, but it takes pretty much no skill to blend a few pictures, use a few filters, and change a few other values.
dude stfu....

neways, i like it, maybe try a *rougher* font, that would fit better with the bg.

Best answers
im kind a out of ideas so i need help..........anyone got any ideas how my next sig should look like.........and the next sig will be one of the requested ones i guess

EDIT: don't tell vash to shut up.......its just his opinion :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make a sig with erm.... Marliene from Blue Gender on it!

Best answers
i've been working on one of Gaara-Kun's sigs (with his permision of course) and i changed the way of his bg :) imo it looks better. the bg is still gradient but mine r a bit different :) so no flaming >_> (it might look bad coz i hadn't used gradient in 1-2 years)

Original:

New:

comments plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like most of your work, you sure got some talent there.

Best answers
whoa...........long time no see...........sorry guys lol.......i like to revive my topic with the 2 newest sigs i made

Newest:

second newest:

comments plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen most of those before on some other forums I believe this is before I came back to these forums.. but I guess they're all okay i just don't like to kiss ass I certainly can find something that could be better in each one of them but going through all of hte sigs that you've posted and telling you what's wrong would be dumb and pointless so I'll just tell you some things that seem to reoccur in your work.. you really over use that particle effect/ pixie dust what ever the hell you call it.. if you use it always keep it to a minimum and mix it up so you have a variety of different shapes.. Umm you're pictue placement seems to be generally bad and could use plenty of work lol.. so could you're picture blending .. Don't take this post the wrong way just giving you some friendly advice..

Best answers
I personaly dont like any of them because I have seen the same styles again and again.

They are done well but those styles are very boring.

Best answers
finally.........a real comment........ty so much Kuwabara.........i get that alot too in the other forums.........but i will try my hardest......... and XsilentlyXdiesX..........those 2 new sigs.......i made them using brush only.........no renders used :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom