People Hacking?

Best answers
Man i swear people have hacks for this. Everytime I go into a melee duel where I am on offense, I push the the arrows and get a big list of combos and yet only a weak 1 hits and the rest are all dodged. And when I go into a Melee Tie up I always lose. Now I know how it works, You have to get as many arrows as correct as possible and so i do my best and most of the time I only miss 1 or 2, I know some people fluke out even if u get 1 or 2 wrong but im talking 7 times in a row I'll miss 1 arrow and I lose. Not to mention that the beams absolutly suck unless u transfrom, which is hard to do when u keep losing melee battles. And the Melee COMBOS, WTF is up with these. DO u expect us to be geeks and spend hours figuring these out. Just post them on the damn board already.

Anyway the game isnt bad if you're the kind of person that plays games 24/7, but i like to play once in a while and I find its just not as fun as the older version.

Best answers
Heres how you always win a head on.. Remember the combonations that are generated. They are NOT random by each arrow, there are different lines of combo's it uses on you, and if you memorise them you get all arrows correct 100% of time. Thats what your enemies are doing.

Also, if you miss ANY non random arrows, you lose. No one else misses those.

Practice your arrows here ------> www.stepmania.com

Best answers
Umm you just have to download the videos in groovys dev journal to work out the combos, and if they gave them out so freely on the main page, it would be no fun. Combos in games are usually either secret or hard to do.

That one arrow you missed in the melee struggle, your opponent must have got.

What do you want with the beams? Final flashes for each little blast? Go watch dbz, a quick beam never defeats an enemy.

Best answers
dude...esf 1.2 has only been around for a week...there is no possible way (espeically with the new restrictions since 1.1) that there are scripts for this game let alone hacks...

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
Umm you just have to download the videos in groovys dev journal to work out the combos, and if they gave them out so freely on the main page, it would be no fun. Combos in games are usually either secret or hard to do.

That one arrow you missed in the melee struggle, your opponent must have got.

What do you want with the beams? Final flashes for each little blast? Go watch dbz, a quick beam never defeats an enemy.
Thats a novel idea, watch the video, I would do that but they dont work on my computer.

Best answers
a one thing i alwasys do in the head ons is :
I ALWAYS DO THE SAME DIRECTION FOR THE MULTI ARROWS that way i got more chance of getting atleast one multi.

Best answers
Also I guess your chances of receiving multiple arrows are affected by your powerlevel a bit.
I once got all arrows although there were 4 multiple arrows (Tie!).
The lesson learned from head-ons is: try not to use it, it is there to stop the HOWers. They normally should happen by accident.
You should only take the risk if your at a higher PL or you have the chance to hit your enemy into a wall (also head on is risky because the enemy might throw a beam or a disc). Try to hit them from the side or back or when they are doing something else or have depleted their ki.
In advanced melee try to use own 'combos'. Remember that a weaker attack is unblockable after a stronger attack (with higher random chance) connects or 2 weak attacks after a strong. Also try to end your combo with a strong attack to hit your enemy away.
So you have a good chance to inflict more damage than throwing with less ki cost.
Then you can do pretty well without the special combos when you don't have the time to figure them out. The places of the sensu beans are secret, too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seesil said:
Man i swear people have hacks for this. Everytime I go into a melee duel where I am on offense, I push the the arrows and get a big list of combos and yet only a weak 1 hits and the rest are all dodged. And when I go into a Melee Tie up I always lose. Now I know how it works, You have to get as many arrows as correct as possible and so i do my best and most of the time I only miss 1 or 2, I know some people fluke out even if u get 1 or 2 wrong but im talking 7 times in a row I'll miss 1 arrow and I lose. Not to mention that the beams absolutly suck unless u transfrom, which is hard to do when u keep losing melee battles. And the Melee COMBOS, WTF is up with these. DO u expect us to be geeks and spend hours figuring these out. Just post them on the damn board already.
OMG U CANT KILL EVERYONE ALIVE THEY MUST BE HACKING!

seriously..

just cause u arnt good at melee doesnt suddenly make the game bad and everything the time u put into this whining post could of been spent playing esf and getting better

Best answers
Heres how you always win a head on.. Remember the combonations that are generated. They are NOT random by each arrow, there are different lines of combo's it uses on you, and if you memorise them you get all arrows correct 100% of time. Thats what your enemies are doing.

Best answers
lol secret... theres nothing secret bout senzubean hideouts for me lol
i just scan the whole map in a lan game :p
bout the combos... just practice em on bots or get lucky and do em
or just watch the videos lol

Best answers
I find the combo's to easy... if you play on the internet, and your playing against a person who knows the combo's it's almost impossible to get a combo out of it. Even if you are able to get 3 combo's in a single attack they still dodge it, so the combo is actualy useles.

Best answers
W33dPl@nTj3 said:
I find the combo's to easy... if you play on the internet, and your playing against a person who knows the combo's it's almost impossible to get a combo out of it. Even if you are able to get 3 combo's in a single attack they still dodge it, so the combo is actualy useles.
Agreed. I fought several times yesterday, against someone who knew both combos, as did I.

Neither of us could really kill eachother, because our attack strings are so predictable, because of combos. Eventually I had to change it into some random weak hits to get anything at all to land.

Once you learn the combos, and learn to block them, you will become quite good at melee until you fight someone else who can do the same. (Alot of people can do this now o_o )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the sooner we get more combos, the better. Fighting people that know the combo becomes very tedious, but adding that random strong hit in does catch them off guard occasionally.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People certainly are not cheating. I get called all kinds of names and told I'm "***" and "hacking". But it may have something to do with I have been playing 1.2 longer than the majority of you. :p

It takes time to get real good. And most of the time, I can predict what move you're trying to do in melee. You can detect patterns in your opponents movements and then tear him apart. :smile:

which is why ESF is so great

Best answers
I go with either 12 prepunches or right click for the win

combos are predictable and slow.

If you just owned 4 guys those 4 will wait for your struggle to end then beam ya =)

O and has anyone noticed that lots of people have resorted to CHEAP tactics? I mean transkilling, beaming 2 people coming out of struggle, and just all around being punks. I see two people in a struggle i'm gonna go find another target (generally), but when people do it to me I'ma do it back.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no.....not again......not 1.1 all over again....."you're moving too fast! stop hacking!"...oh god....the memories.......(you teleported way too much and you never charge!"....gah.....No one is cheating or hacking or anything of the sort in 1.2. As previously said, it is waaayyy to soon for hacks and you probably just suck in melee....stick to throwing and generic balls....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom