Should there be a woman character in ESF?

Should there be a woman character in ESF?

• Yes it should be done as soon as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not a hentai game!!!

• YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models:D!!

• Total voters
Best answers
What do you think about adding any girl to the fighters?:D
starting from #18, Videl, Bulma, Chichi, there was even saiyan girl, name Saripa or something like that, but she was in movies! What do you think about adding woman fighter? I think it would be great :] !

Best answers
yea they should put pan in the lineup and make her extremely fast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pans from gt, which is not being included in any way into esf, she was in dbz though, a little too young then, unless you want a baby beating up goku which it stupid -_-

on the other hand, #18 would be a good idea, =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#18 and Videl are you best bets. Videl has alot of outfits that are perfectly suitable for a transformation (ie. Great Saiya Man #2) and they both have the attacks and skills needed.

Bulma and Chi chi aren't anywhere near the same level of fighting, but yes, i'd like to see some of these characters in officially.

Best answers
I voted for the third option..18 and videl getting hit and they groaning would be nice

Best answers
Bulma could be is some power suit or something:) she is a great scientist! "Bulma in cybernetic armor"? Chichi is great fighter, just stopped fighting after she married Goku-_-, but eventually maybe she could use some energy attack, anyway Goku, Gohan, even Piccolo were affraid of her:D! Videl is great, she could use beams, could fly and was pretty strong as a normal human! #18 remember when she tap her "ring at ear" sorry I forget how it's in english-_-; but she make by it some original attack it was like circles of energy comming in waves anyway it could be her original attack! And also as an android she was the most powerful girl on the earth!
BTW girls are needed!!! What we have now? Only male&transsexuals(Frieza^^, Cell and Buu don't look much as they have any sex too:p) fighters!

Best answers
It's a nice idea... but I think eventully the player playing the female character would say

"Stop staring at my breasts and fight me jerk"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh heh...i think female characters in esf have less to do with dbz and more to do with perverted minds...That said, i'd love to have a female character. I'd want #18 to be there cause she is the strongest of the female characters. Videl would just be...agh....imagine videl fighting goku...That's just sad.

Best answers
Hehe but breasts wouldn't be seen, graphic in HL isn't soo great;) and anyway ask girls that playing at ESF(if there are some^^) if they only looking on Goku/Vegeta asses! Also Girls(just like in fighting games) should have little less hp but be faster!!!

Also I would like to kick for example Majin Vegeta ass playing as "Mystic" Videl:p!

Best answers
i seriously think that the no movie no GT sanctions should be lifted because of this. (and because of the lack of ANY chars for that matter) I mean come on folks. Its technically DBZ. Just so long as the GT transformations stay out. (excluding super 17 because 17 has no other transformations...) I think there taking the no movie no GT thing too far.

sapira would be a great balance with the women fighters. That way you could have sapira, videl, and 18...

Best answers
i vote for #18... battle damaged if possible..... :p :p

Best answers
18 would be the only female character that has a chance of being added to ESF. She's got some good energy attacks, and is powerful enough to take on SSJ Vegeta. But of course, the team would have to work out the whole "androids having infinite Ki" issue...

Best answers
Hello everyone I'm back, 18 would be a good addition and you could partialy solve the infinite ki issue by 1) disrigarding it or 2) they could have a timer, say I can only use this attack every soandso seconds. Rader gets tricky but like I said you could just disrigard it

Best answers
I think Pan would be the best Choice..shes pretty much my favorite character. Videl is ok, and Android 18 would make a pretty decent choice as well.

Best answers
(sigh) Videl won't be added unfortunately, because all she could do on the show was fly and melee. To be added to ESF, a char needs some signature attacks or moves. Pan won't be added either for the same reasons. Pan might have been able to fight properly in GT, but anything GT or movies won't be added to ESF either. Them's the rules.

Sorry for bursting your bubbles, I just thought you needed to be reminded of these things.

Best answers
hey Bojack's helper would be a good choice too (it ain't such a good choice, it's just an alternative to #18)....

Best answers
oh yeah, sorry i forgot......

i found another one, the woman that was in Barduck's group... i don't remember her name sorry, and besides i'm in Portugal, where the word "Kakaroto" didn't appear in the series... doesn't that suck?

Best answers
The woman in Bardocks group also only appeared in the movie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom