Cheating or bug?

Best answers
Today I played ESF 1.2, as usual. Joined a teamplay server. The admin was busting some n00b caps as SSJ Goku with a 6 million PL, and naturally they were complaining about it. Since I couldn't possible take him on, I decided to go after the n00bs instead. However, after a while of fighting the admin came after me, and I noticed something odd: he did NOT appear on the scouter, while the other people did, making it impossible for me to locate him after he landed a hit. This pissed me off, and so I left. Now I'm wondering: was the admin cheating, or is this some kind of bug associated with high PL's that I'm not aware of?

Best answers
No he wasn't cheating nor a complete noob, it was me Oo

Sorry for that, but i'll explain my actions...
When u run a server behind a Firewall u don't actualy think your server will be viseble to others, but today i got it working... but as usual i play a small game vs a bot with an enourmous PL...
I always pass the game when i do such a thing but today i oppened it up, and i have to say, it was unfair...

But on the otherhand not fun i guess... yes for me, but not for the others, and there for i appologize. But on the otherhand i was called all sorts of names which i won't pronounce here. After i lifted (just b4 u left) the plcatchup the game evened him self out.. and mrope powerfull people grew pritty fast.

If u have anything else, please PM me, and we'll sort it...
about the Scouter.. i dunno, guess my pl was to high to be noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom