Steam is ghey!!!!!

Best answers
Hey all I dont wanna sound like a moaning B*tch but steam sucks ass in a major way, I now know of three people who have legit cd key's including myself that steam wont register, So i've been telling people to use the esf tool, why cant you guys just have a normal .exe file like every other damn game and save people a sh*t loada grief I dont know =/. Steam is putting people off even downloading esf 1.2. Get it Sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why can't they make an .exe file? They're a mod.
If you can't play Steam with your key, report it to Steam.
No one's forcing you to use Steam, either. You can still use WON, you just won't find any support.
You don't want to sound like you're whining? You sure do to me.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I installed steam while keeping my won files intact. When steam installs, it asks something like: Would you like to keep your won files intact? I choose yes, because I havent backed up all my models/mp3s ect yet. So when I installed steam, it didnt ask for my cd-key, it just converted all the information form my won installation to the steam one.

Hope you understood that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you have personal issues with steam? Can't you take them to their forums? If you didn't save your old files when you installed and let steam delete them, know those files included your CD key with them. Cruise around their forums and look for more answers to your dillemna, but it isn't really the team's problem.

Best answers
StOnEr said:
Hey all I dont wanna sound like a moaning B*tch but steam sucks ass in a major way, I now know of three people who have legit cd key's including myself that steam wont register, So i've been telling people to use the esf tool, why cant you guys just have a normal .exe file like every other damn game and save people a sh*t loada grief I dont know =/. Steam is putting people off even downloading esf 1.2. Get it Sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear this from so many people and i asked , did you but it from a shop and they said no , just because you have a CD key dosent mean its legit , or maybe you lent a friend it or ready made a account with it

Best answers
Nah it's happened serveral time's on legit cdkey's and copy's of hl, .exe file? They're a mod....And? What I'm saying is, It's an awfull **** around just to play the game, And GoD help you if your a noob trying to play the game via steam of won.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're a mod meaning they don't have anything to do with your Steam ID or CD key so don't ask them to do something about it.

Best answers
That I'snt what he said though is it, try thinking through what you type before you post to help avoid any other confusion. kkthnx.

Best answers
That's wierd, I've got two ESF.exe files on my desktop, one links to Steam ESF, and the other links to WON ESF... wow, that is wierd.

:/

And Sonic wasn't even talking about something he said, he was answering your question about what Dragondude said about it being a mod.

Best answers
Yeah, thanks. Very conisderate. By the way, I'd suggest not evading the swear filter so blatantly... that kind of thing can get you warned. Just friendly advice, maybe you should edit that first post of yours, what with the swearing, and the insulting and the innocent children! I mean, it's not really a good first impression to make on the forums.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why what I said was confusing considering it followed immediately after your post and dealt direction with your comment about them being a mod. Well whatever. The point is: What are you asking for? Clear it up once and for all because I'm not quite following. Are you asking for a new installer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom