Beams or Blasts

Beams or Blasts

• Beams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blasts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Poll's are now a fad, so here is mine. Obviously you don't need to state why you like either, as there is only one reason to use or not use each of them.

Ok people below don't seem to know what I mean by beams and blasts.

By beams I mean attacks with a tracer behind it, and is controllabe and can be detonated. It stinks in a power struggle as you have to take the wrath of the enemy if it is too weak.

By blasts, I mean attacks that don't have tracers, cannot be controlled, but in a PS, you can fire it for the enemy to PS, while you fly off somewhere else :)

Best answers
I Dont really know... blasts seem more "powerful" make u feel godly.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blasts are faster and get the job done :D

Best answers
Well i just hate charging the beams :p dunno why, i just feel alot cooler throwing a couple of blasts in my enemys face, instead of spending time charging beam, while he suddenly dissapears...

Best answers
i have choosen beams but i use more often the Generetic Ball^^
i love this attack:)
ut beams in the right hands can be very powerful

Best answers
i love beams... i love powerstruggles.. i dont know why its one of my favorate things in the game ... altho most of the time im charging.. and some n00b comes and melees me ..so i get pissed and pwn him for it ..:mad: ..

Best answers
blasts are perhaps the most handy thing to have in the game. I would say thats my primary ki attack. I use generic beams and balls too, but thats usually just to let the opponent know that im still watching him, and to stay on his toes..

Best answers
I like blast more...most of all i use generic ball, it is quite handy when kick someone in "in" the wall...
Well i use just generic ball and kiblasts...nothink else, just melee melee MELEE :)

Best answers
who loves da bombs :D
only chars i use that have beams are vegeta or buu
and with vegeta i usually big bang spam the place :laff:
other then that i use trunks and frieza
no decent beams for them :S (hint hint :laff: )

Best answers
well if there would be no advantage of either, there would be only one ...

i like to combine it :)

edit: do you see my avatar ?

Best answers
"Ki Blasts" better appeal to my "character"...Absolute MADNESS..

-I LOVE IT *SBC, BB,etc.*

Best answers
Blasts are superior in every way but in powerstruggling. Other than that one purpose, I can't see where I would rather use a beam over a blast.

Blasts are faster, usually stronger (since its one shot), and don't require you to stand still after it is fired, leaving you less vunerable. You just charge it, and fire it, then run away :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blasts

(Stupid ten character limit)

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
Blasts are superior in every way but in powerstruggling. Other than that one purpose, I can't see where I would rather use a beam over a blast.

Blasts are faster, usually stronger (since its one shot), and don't require you to stand still after it is fired, leaving you less vunerable. You just charge it, and fire it, then run away :p
Agreed, standing still in esf means death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom