requesting...

Best answers
can some1 make me cool siggi pls?
well, i want it to have something that has to do with goku (better ssj 1), my nick with firey stuff or something...and the rest- whatever :)

thanks!!

Best answers
Hmm... Hows this?

Dont lie... Be honest. If you like it, good - go ahead and use it mate. If you want anything changed, just ask :]

Glad to be of service...

(Walla? Just now realized youre from Israel... Now Im even happier that I tried to help you out :] BAD JEWS FOR LIFE BABEH!!!1)

*Notice the purposely inserted '1' after the '!'... Respect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Irs, that cutting is pretty bad, no offense, border is awesome, might want to change the bg color to something other than black though, doesn't go well with Goku.

Best answers
Gaara - No offence taken... I appreciate honestly. I must admit that the cutting is bad :\ I guess I got a little bit lazy there. lol, but im tired and I got school tomorrow... Ill deff. work on this tomorrow though, I like how it came out.

Will work on this tomorrow... well, by that I really mean later today. Bah.

Also, bg color is black because I used a red fireish goku/text, so I want that to stand out. However I will consider adding some sort of effect(s) to it... EEERM we'll see. Update will come tomorr--later today. Good night :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it does stand out, and the text is cool, but the bright red/orange-yellow Goku just looks fugly on a dark black.

EDIT: Night night, bed time for me to, I have to take a shower first though =/

Best answers
hhmm, i made a sig but im not happy with it at all, i dun really like it, but maybe u might wanna use it until some1 makes a beter one, if not ill have another attempt

Best answers
are you kidding me? Youre not happy with that? Damn dude... That sig is amazing. Much better then mine imo... But I just started and thats only my 4th sig... I'll learn my way through. Hmm, eaz - did you use gradient with the difference option checked, and then gave it color somehow?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm not really loving that sig either eaz135, no offense, it just doesn't work though, too dark on the left and too bright on the right plus a dark pic of Goku on the bright side, just unbalanced =/ Nice try though, let's see how your second attempt comes out.

Best answers
attempt 2. big improvement over the first one imo, i know u wanted a firey theme but i really wanted to work with the signature colors of ssj.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a good one, the bg is a little bright but the pic really fits with the bg maybe set the cont/brightness of the bg a little lower...

9/10

Best answers
Very nice Eaz, although I would really like to see more of your "out side the box" sigs. I have always disliked the harsh edges most modern rectangular sigs have to offer.

Best answers
lol... I guess its kinda pointless trying to continue the sig I tried making, because eaz's just totally pwns. Oh well, I tried :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom