challenge out to anyone

Best answers
The topic says it all. My character's bio can be accessed through my sig.

Best answers
Although I will prolly get schooled, I accept your challenge, since Deverz dogged his challenge against me.

My bio can be accessed thru my sig.

:scared:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ok boys, I'll be your Ref for this match. :)

This fight shall take place on a small tropical island; dark jungles and sandy white beaches with whatever weather you like. Good luck gentlemen.

Begin Smack-Talk!

Best answers
... thats not smacktalk, :S i oughta smack you with a wet fish

<./smacktalk> :laff:

actually this island might have a good fish to smack you round with

Best answers
Ok im sorry that i took a while, ive been really buisy lately. And sorry if i have structured the story or worded it poorly because i had to write up something quickly. Damn exam week...

The trenendous explosions of thunder of an overhead storm together with the endless rustling of leaves perfectly masked Eaz’s presence in the shadows of the night. Visibility was low and mainly came in the form of rays of light bursting through randomly positioned gaps in the forest’s canopy.

It sent a chill down his spine as Eaz watched the ice demon through the thick foliage of the forest canopy. The demon stood upright completely still and seamed to be disconnected from his surroundings as he meditated. Black souls circled the ice-demon in unfixed orbits and everything within a small radius of the ice demon was covered in inches of frost.

“ It seems as though the demon inside him has reached stage two and has almost complete control of his body…….There must be a battle of unimaginable level taking place inside him between the demon and angel inside of him…. Although him being a warrior it was inevitable for his desire for more power to feed the demon inside of him…” Eaz thought to himself.

Eaz withdrew his azurewrath [ blue staff like weapon ( see char bios for more info ) ] from its case on his back and gripped it tightly with his right hand.

“The battle ends tonight…….. I will send the demon inside of him back to its origins……Even if it means I have to kill the angel inside of him…… And a good friend” Eaz whispered to himself.

Eaz gracefully leapt out of the forest canopy and began his descend towards the forest floor. Thunder crackled above and was followed by a lightning flash which lit up the forest.

Landing in a crouching position several meters away from the ice demon Eaz paused for a moment as he was hit by confusion. Surely the ice demon would have sensed his presence but he seemed to remain disconnected from his surroundings. Some of the black souls orbiting the ice demon approached and glanced at Eaz as they passed him in their orbit.

Still in his crouching position, with an erect arm pointing behind him, Eaz he held the one end of the azurewrath as the other end pointed away from him. White electricity energetically escaped from the azurewrath and randomly zapped the environment behind Eaz.

Satisfied with the irrelevance of his confusion Eaz leapt towards the ice demon and swung his azurewrath at the demon’s head. Suddenly within inches of the azurewrath striking, showing unmatchable speed and swiftness the ice-demon ducked the attack and followed it with an elbow to Eaz’s nose. Before he could even react to the attack Eaz had his legs taken from underneath him by a roundhouse sweep. Displaying his immaculate timing the ice demon blasted a beam of ice at Eaz’s chest before he hit the ground sending him flying back a good 20 meters where he impacted heavily against a tree. The heavy impact shattered the beam of ice. Eaz seemed to stick to the tree for a moment before his lifeless seeming body flopped into a puddle surrounding the tree where he remained for a moment. It appeared as if he had only an ounce of life left in him as he struggled to pick himself up. His face was covered in blood dripping from various gashes. The ice demon began to slowly and confidently walk towards Eaz.
Clenching his fists Eaz and a shocked expression took over his face.
“****”, Eaz said to himself as he looked at his palms. Eaz looked up and noticed the azurewrath half submerged in a puddle of mud behind the ice demon. The ice demon continued to calmly approach.

“At this rate I will be dead within the next 5 minutes….. If I am to leave this island alive I must use the forbidden jutsus of the hidden town of Myth…… But those techniques are locked in the azurewrath and I cannot perform them without it….. I must retrieve it… But how?” Eaz slowly thought to himself as he watched the ice demon get closer by the second.
“How how how?” Eaz said out aloud as the frustration of being mentally cornered got to him.

The words made the ice demon pause his walk.
“Resistance is pointless…. Face the reality of the situation, you are going to die on this island and there is nothing you can do about it…. Even if there were more of you things would still be the same. The ice demon said in a deep voice and smirked.

“More of me……” Eaz whispered to himself with a blank look on his face as he looked down and paused.
“Exactly” Eaz said as he raised his head and smirked at the ice demon. Eaz began to quickly perform hand seals and held the last hand seal in position. Thunder exploded above and was followed by a bright flash of lightning which lit up the forest for a moment.
“SHADOW CLONE ARMY!!!!” Eaz yelled out and released his hands from the seal position. Nothing seemed to happen as the darkness of the night concealed the jungle. Eaz looked smirked at the ice demon who looked back in confusion.

A soft rumble filled the jungle. The rumble slowly got louder and seemed to get closer, it sounded like a stampede of wild horse. The forest was finally relit for a moment by another flash of lightning.

The ice demon tore and threw off his hooded cloak revealing an unbuttoned white shirt and eyes glowing dark blue.
“So you finally realized how severe your situation is…… But let me remind you, even if there are more of you it wont make a difference, you are still yourself…. And you do not have high enough levels of jutsu to defeat me” the ice demon said as he pointed his arm towards Eaz.

The rumbling suddenly softened as countless amounts of shadow clones of Eaz emerged from the shadows of the forest and got into position.

“Heh….. What a waste of charka” The ice-demon said as a light blue light seemed to grow in his palm.
“Rah!” The ice demon yelled as he released 3 sharp ice shards from his hand at incredible speeds towards the clone army. All three shards hit one unfortunate clone and sent him flying back into the shadows of the forest. The clone army all turned around and stared into the darkness where the hit clone flew into. Silence filled the forest but was quickly broken by the sound of a body making heavy impact against a tree. The clone army slowly turned back towards the ice demon, all with angry looks.

Eaz slowly raised his hand up and then quickly snapped it into a position pointing towards the ice demon. Thunder roared above and lightning lit the forest again revealing shadow clones disappearing into the horizon.

“ATTACK!!!!!”

The real Eaz quickly disappeared in the rush of the clone army and fireballs began to rain down upon the ice demon fired by clones positioned high up in the canopy of the forest. The ice demon jumped around evading the fireballs as he rapid fired ice shards and beams towards the charging army and the fireballers above.

*time passes*

[ new environment information after the passing of time ( the next section takes part early in the morning, the rain had stopped, visibility was normal and the forest didn’t resemble a forest anymore. More like an arctic desert riddled with craters and covered with frozen and shattered bodies of the clone army]

Both the ice demon and the remaining 6 shadow clones paused and stared at each other as they gasped for air from exhaustion. One of the shadow clones grunted as he pulled a small ice shard out of his shoulder. The ice demon slowly raised his hand and pointed his palm at one of the remaining shadow clones.

“Huh??”

The ice demon slowly turned head to look behind him after hearing a thud from that direction. It was the real Eaz in a crouching position picking up the azurewrath. Eaz picked up the azurewrath, stood up and brushed the frost off it with his hand.

“What?!, this entire battle was simply a distraction for you to retrieve your azurewrath?!” The ice demon yelled out with extreme frustration.

Eaz slammed pointed one end of the azurewrath towards the ice demon and smirked.

“No….. It was to get you into this exact position”

“Uh!” the ice demon grunted as the remaining 6 shadow clones leaped onto his back and held him still, two of them stabbing him with ninja stars, one in the shoulder and the other in the upper right leg.

Eaz pointed his azurewrath with his right hand towards the ice demon and a tremendous amount of lightning zapped out randomly striking the environment and began performing one handed jutsu seals with his left hand. The ice demon tried to shrug off the shadow clones holding him still but it was no use. Eaz held the last hand seal in place for a moment and then released it.

Best answers
A storm was rolling over. Thunder and lightning cracked, almost deafening. Eaz knew that the ice demon he saught was responsible for the storm. Emerging from a thick forest Eaz saw a figure on the beach, standing a good 5 metres out into the ocean. The water blow him and around him had frozen, creating a bridge of ice. A smile crossed Eaz's face. The ice demon was completely detached from the world, attempting to summon the storm, dark souls orbited around him wildly, as if helping him summon the storm.

Eaz stood at the ice bridge, watching the demon. As Kel's cloak was torn from his body by a chillling gust of wind revealing his frozen arms and hair, Eaz figured this would be the best time to attack. As Eaz carefully stepped onto the bridge, shaking from the extremely low temperature, Kel lowers his arms and the souls stopped orbiting him so wildly. As Kel turned around Eaz saw his eyes turn from blue to white.

"Why have you come here?!" Kel yelled. His deep voice disturbing Eaz.

"I have come to kill you." Eaz replied.

"I have been hunting you for some time now ice demon and finally you have no place to run to."

Unfazed by this last comment, Kel stood still, looking at Eaz, the souls now coming from their orbit around him and looking at Eaz, slowly orbiting him in a different manner to that of how they orbited Kel.

Eaz watched the souls, finally cracking under their constant staring of the souls that orbited him.

"Get away from me!"

"You have already lost my friend." Kel said calmly.

This statement make Eaz's eyes widen.

"Y... You can't be..." Eaz's voice had become shakey. A crack of thunder rumbled and a bolt of lightning hit the middle of Kel's bridge. The rain started pouring down.

Water splashed up and shards of ice few off the bridge as a part of the bridge was destroyed. A corrupted smirk crossed Kel's face.

"Ice demon... You're... No, I won't believe it!" Eaz said.

"Thats right, I'm KelesK" a soul looking much alike an angel flew up and orbited Eaz, eventually stopping infront of him face.

"Well.. He is a part of me anyway." The smirk remained, even more devilish than before.

"Release him!!!" Eaz screamed running at Kel. The next moment Eaz has found his arm has stopped and felt like he had hit a brick wall. Looking towards his fist, Eaz saw that Kel had caught it.

"Like I said, you have already lost." Kel's eyes closed slightly, and Eaz felt a sharp pain in his hand, Kel was freezing it.

"ARRRR!" Eaz screamed out in pain, ripping his fist from Kel's hand.

Fortunatly for Eaz he had got his hand out before it had been too badly frozen, breaking the ice off he looked up to see the air between himself and Kel start to ripple and tare. Kel was sucked through this and thrown out of another onto the beach. Slowly walking into the jungle.

Eaz followed him.

"You won't get away demon!" Eaz yelled performing a seal. Eaz grinned evily as Kel was thrown into the air towards a tree head first.

-=Minutes Later=-

Kel lay on the ground, barely conscious. Eaz walked up to him picking the ice demon up by the shirt and slamming him into a tree. The rain freezing into small icicles as they fell around him.

"Release his soul, NOW!" Eaz yelled. Kel still too unconscious to reply.

Eaz released Kel's shirt and let him flop to the ground, limp and lifeless.

Eaz drew his Azurewrath.

"Fine then demon, have it your way. I will release him myself. Even if that means destroying you both." Eaz said lifting the Azurewrath above his head.

Swiftly he swung the Azurewrath at Kel's forehead, but inches from him the attack stopped, not by Eaz but by the souls surrounding Kel, they hadn't been effected by him being semi-conscious.

Dark bolts of energy burst from the Azurewrath as the dark souls took the Azurewrath and threw is several feet away. Then, Eaz could hear something, chatter, he approached crouched down next to Kel, the temperature almost too cold to withstand. The souls around Kel were talking, softly but talking, all at once, as if they were chanting something.

Listening in more closely he heard what they were chanting.

"The demon's souls, they are trying to revive him... but he is still alive..." Eaz said softly. Quickly he got up and ran to fetch the Azurewrath.

"One never understands untill he truely sees." A deep voice said.

Thunder cracked again, the clouds thickening so badly anyone could have mistaken it for nightime.

Turning around, holding the Azurewrath in his right hand Eaz saw something that made his blood run cold. The look on the demons face was not the same confidence and evil that it was before, but replaced by an enraged devil. The temperature around him had dropped to an unbelieveable level. Eaz watched as plants froze and then shattered moments after. Kel's eyes were glowing blue, more souls emerged from his eyes and joined in the orbit of countless more around him. Holding out one hand, the souls rushed around his arm and into his hand slowly forming a staff.

"The Staff of Gods..." Eaz said.

"I learnt about that in my old town. They say that its power is greater than the Azurewrath. A force of pure good and evil." he continued softly.

The souls stopped rushing into Kel's hand and the staff was formed. Souls still flooding from his eyes. Then before Eaz could ready his stance, Kel started to fade....

Damn Eaz you don't make it easy for me... Well this is my introduction. If I win I intend on making the next one much better (I got a thing for my dramatic intros :p). I did borrow the term "Ice Demon" from Eaz's story, cuz personally I think thats the an awesome way to describe me.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Sorry if I took too long, this one took quite a bit of thought..

Eaz, I commend your unique fighting style and the actual description of your fighting; you also did a good job handling your opponents abilities. If I had a problem it was in the quite common errors - mistyping words, running paragraphs together - and a slight mistake in the the number of attack rounds, you only used one of your two.

KelesK, your writing was really quite good. You did a great job setting the scene and I only found a couple of typos. Unfortunately your fighting was something quite different; not only did you do the same as Eaz and miss out one of your attack rounds, the actual fighting was barely even there. While grammar and punctuation do count for quite a lot, I can't give you the round after you barely touched your opponent.

And so the winner of the first round is Eaz! I must warn you though, I fully expect KelesK to make a comeback and draw this into the 3 rounds that I believe this match-up is worth. And guys please remember, you each get two attack rounds on your opponent, not one. Make use of them!:D

Once again, good luck!

Best answers
The Ice-Demon grunted as he looked down on the ninja star driven into his thigh and tried to shrug off the shadow clones firmly holding him still. The crackling sound of the lightning being emitted by the azurewrath now sounded like the song of one thousand birds.

The Ice-Demon continued to grunt as he took his focus off the pain in his thigh and looked up towards Eaz. A face rarely seen on the face of the Ice-Demon had presented itself. The look of extreme fear and the idea of a body without a drop of hope within them. The Ice-Demon halted his struggle with the shadow clones and his grunting of pain as he realized their irrelevance. The demon knew his fate and he seemed to have submitted to the fate.

A tremendous bright light pulsated around Eaz as the lightning crackled and leaves around Eaz blew away from him as a result of the disturbance of the negative energy in the azurewrath.

Eaz looked at the Ice-Demon with a serious look on his face.
“I suppose this would be an ideal time for a dramatic and emotional speech….. But speeches aren’t my thing… But it would be rude of me to send you to hell without having words of your enemy to drive you insane...” Eaz said.

The two started at each other for a moment without saying anything.

“Adios….” Eaz added.

The eyes of the Ice-Demon pulsated light blue at amazing speed as the demon believed his time was up.

A tremendously bright light pulsated vigorously throughout the forest. The figures of the Ice Demon and Eaz disappeared into the light as the sound of continues thunder strikes roared through the forest. This is how the forest remained for a moment.

All of a sudden the bright light faded away revealing the forest. The forest seemed deserted as Eaz and the Ice-Demon where no where to be seen. All that was left of their presence in the area were scars of war on the environment and the frozen and shattered shadow clones which were clinging onto the Ice-Demon as Eaz unleashed his attack.

[ new environment description ] The sky was a dullish orange color. The time of the day seemed to be around midday. In the middle of a dirt road, Eaz and the Ice-Demon stood in their positions they were in as Eaz unleashed his attack in what seemed to be a recently run over city in some sort of siege warfare. The city and its building architecture resembled that of the ancient Spartans. [ /new environment description ]

Eaz got himself into a regular non battle stance and look around him confused as did the Ice-Demon. Bodies of armored soldiers lay dead in random places. Eaz looked back at the Ice-Demon with an angry look on his face at the sigh that the Ice-Demon wasn’t even scratched from his attack. Black souls no longer circulated the demon and the area surrounding him appeared to be at normal temperature.

“You want to take the honors in explaining any of this Mr. Physics boy” Eaz said.

The Ice-Demon looked around and then back at Eaz.

“I’ve read about your azurewrath…. It is said that negative energy It produces is modulated into an ultraviolet carrier wave. If this is so, that means that the attack you fired carried negative energy towards me at the speed of light….. The souls of the abyss that I had summoned before you arrived are created entirely of negative energy. By having them circulate me at incredible speeds I was able to create a barrier of negative energy around myself, which is why I summoned them in the first place. I knew that you would come for me and I knew the power of the azurewrath and its negative energy…… You fired your beam of negative energy towards my barrier of negative energy. The two forces of energy carried like charges and repelled each other… This part I anticipated but I did not have the foresight to anticipate what happened next… The fact that your negative energy was continuously being pumped at me at the speed of light it seems that you managed to create a swirling motion of negative energy as your attack rebounded repelled my barrier…... As a result of this it seems a though you have somehow opened up a wormhole and transported us into a parallel dimension…. And by the looks of things many aspects of physics and chemistry differ in this dimension compared to our own....”

The Ice-Demon paused his explanation and looked at Eaz with a worried look.

“Spit it out” Eaz demanded.

“By the look of your azurewrath….It seems as though this dimension doesn’t support negative energy….”

Eaz looked down at his azurewrath. It was no longer its royal blue lively color but a very dull grayish blue color. A scared look took over Eaz’s face.

“So my azurewrath is out of action eh….. Why are you so worried about that, it’s a disadvantage to me” Eaz added with a confused tone of voice.

“Fool….. Your azurewrath being out of action is the least of your worries… The reason why this worries me is that without the acceptance of negative energy by this dimension it seems impossible to return home……”

A blank and worried looking face took over Eaz as he looked down in disbelief.

The Ice-Demon takes a look around the place.
“By looking around I can definitely conclude that the people of this world have not yet discovered inter-dimensional travel… It looks like the winner of our battle will call this new world home” The Ice-Demon added.

Eaz smirked at looked up at the Ice-Demon.

“What are you so happy about. I have just told you that you will never be able to go home” The Ice-Demon said with a confused tone of voice.

“We are both trapped here…. There is no way that you can return to our world and cause havoc… It seems as though my mission has been accomplished…” Eaz said confidently.

“How can you be so calm about the situation… I am still here infront of you, you azurewrath is out of action, do you not realize your fate in this battle, your death is inevitable” The Ice-Demon added.

Eaz smirked.

“I see that the demon within you is blocking your understanding of my situation… When I decided to accept the mission of bringing your evil to an end I accepted the risks of the mission. I knew that I could be killed… But how is that different from any other day… If I allowed you to completely take over my friends body, Ice-Demon, It would have started a new era of absolute destruction. I couldn’t let this happen…. I couldn’t allow you to hurt those precious to me…. Because that is my way of the ninja”

The Ice-Demon continued to look at Eaz with an angry look on his face.

“Although our dimension is where those who are precious to me are… I cannot allow you to cause harm to the people of this dimension” Eaz added angrily.

The two stared at each other for a moment.

“By looking at you I can tell that this dimension doesn’t allow your ice attacks… But I can feel it, this dimension doesn’t allow the use of charka control… How about it eh.. A good old melee fight to the death between two warriors”

The two smirked at each other.

Eaz tossed his azurewrath aside and looked angrily at the Ice-Demon. The Ice-Demon followed by withdrawing his staff from its case and tossing it aside.

Eaz began his charge towards the Ice-Demon. He felt very light as he could feel the wind glide through his shirt freely. The physics of this world were going to produce a very intense fight and both fighters could see it in each other’s eyes.

As Eaz approached around the 10 meter mark he leaped in the air towards the Ice-Demon. He seemed to glide through the air as if he were roof jumping like trinity in the matrix. Reaching the Ice-Demon Eaz unleashed a fury of bicycle kicks aimed at the demon’s chest which were all easily blocked by the demon using his palms and forearms. Landing swiftly Eaz was quickly on the receiving end of a right handed strength punch which Eaz dodged by tilting towards his right. Eaz countered the attack with an instant elbow to the face to return the favor of the one Eaz received from the Ice-Demon from the night before. Temporarily stunning the Ice-Demon with the attack Eaz took the opportunity and followed it up with a jumping roundhouse kick. The attack sending the Ice-Demon hurdling into a stone wall which he left a small crater in and then falling down next to a dead soldier.

The Ice-Demon slowly picked himself up with one hand holding the back of his head from the pain of impact with the wall. He began breathing deeply suggesting fatigue.

“THIS IS IMPOSIBLE… I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU !!” The Ice-Demon yelled out with frustration.

“I find it hard to believe that I have to explain simple things to a man that explained our inter-dimensional travel… Very well….. There are a few simple explanations to this. Think back to the battle between you and my shadow clones… While you used stamina to destroy what I created with charka I rested up high in the forest canopy and watched your stamina slowly drain until you had only a drop left in the tank… The huge amounts of charka I used up creating the shadow clones and performing my azurewrath attack is now irrelevant as this world does not run on a charka based system… However you still suffer with the fatigue of our entire battle” Eaz said with a confident voice in an off-stance position.

The Ice-Demon grabbed a pair mace from the fallen soldier beside him and picked himself up. The Ice-Demon smirked. The Ice-Demon slowly approached Eaz who slowly walked backwards to keep distance of the newly equipped demon. Walking backwards Eaz trod on a dead soldier who was equipped with a small shield and a sword. Using his foot easy flicked up the sword to chest height and crabbed it by the handle on its descend. Keeping his sword held in his right hand and pointing towards the approaching Ice-Demon, Eaz bent down and picked up the small shield with his left hand.

[ use imagination for the several paragraphs below hehe, this is getting really lengthy and I want to end it soon ].

The Ice-Demon began his charge and Eaz sprung himself up into a defensive stance. Arriving at Eaz the demon unleashed a fury of swings of his mace which were blocked or dodged, as were Eaz’s retaliations. The battle raged on as both warriors displayed their immaculate reflex’s and handling of their weapons.

The furious battle raged on until the Ice-Demon pumped nearly all of his remaining stamina into performing one final power strike. The powerful swing of his mace breaking through the bottom half of Eaz’s sheild. The mace followed through the attack and struck hit hard against Eaz’s left quad.

[ can stop using imagination now  ]

Eaz grunted from the pain of the attack as he took a few steps backwards before falling down. The Ice-Demon stood still and smirked as he watched Eaz pressurize the wound with his left hand to slow down the bleeding. Blood dripped down the spikes of the Ice-Demon’s mace.

The Ice-Demon slowly walked up to Eaz and stood over him. Eaz looked up the Ice-Demon. His eyes pulsated between red and black.

“Ugghh.. So you’ve finally decided to show yourself…. Demon” Eaz said with stutters of pain.

The demon pointed his bloody mace at Eaz’s head. Blood dripped down from the mace onto Eaz’s chest.

“Any last words mortal?” The demon asked with a disturbingly low voice.

“ill say them when the time comes” Eaz added staring at the bloody mace centimeters away from his face.

The demon brought back the mace behind his head in a position ready to make the fatal blow.

“Adios” The demon said.

The demon began his swing of his bloody mace towards Eaz’s head. Suddenly with the bloody mace half way its distance to Eaz’s head, with his sword still in his right hand Eaz drove it through the demon’s left quad and exiting out the back of his leg.

The demon stopped his mace swing as the pain of the sword being driven through his leg seemed to freeze his body for a moment.

Blood began to string out of the demon's mouth and gush out of his leg wound.

Best answers
Kel dropped to one knee. The pain of the ninja star slowly taking its toll. Slowly looking up, he saw a grin on Eaz's face.

"It's over, ice demon." These words echoed through Kel's head; over and over, like a skipping record.

Eaz raised the Azurewrath above his head. As if time itself had paused, the Azurewrath was held above his head and then it was swung towards Kel's forehead. The Azurewrath never made contact though. Dark souls flooded from Kel's eyes, the souls had blocked the swing. Slowly Kel's head raised, an evil grin filled his face, the shadows clones behind him froze over and shattered as did the ninja stars. Eaz looked down into Kel's eyes, they were glowing dark blue. A ripple appeared behind Kel, tearing open and sucking him into it. Eaz had heard another one open behind him a little too late. Turning around he saw Kel with his arm outstreched, his palm directed at Eaz. A blue glow formed in his hand, droplets of water sucked from the air, a ball of frost slowly building in his hand. Without any warning Kel threw the orb of ice at Eaz. Eaz had only just dodged it, his arm has a small bit of ice on it where the orb had skimmed it. Trying to get the frost off his arm he hadn't noticed Kel walking towards him, only to look up and recive and uppercut which sent him a few metres back.

Eaz sat up in pain, looking at Kel.

"It's as if he was never stabbed by the ninja stars." he said softly. Slowly he got to his feet. His vision blurred slightly. He looked at his right hand, it still had the Azurewrath in it. Raising his left hand he performed a seal. A huge wall of fire blasted Kel head on, when the smoke cleared Kel was still standing, steam rising around him, he was still walking faward.

Eaz charged at Kel, the Azurewrath ready to attack. With several metres between them Kel held out an arm, the sould flooding into his hand, a staff forming. By the time Eaz had reached Kel and swung the Azurewath Kel had finished the staff and had blocked the attack. Both had no intent on losing the stuggle, pushing with all their might. Eaz glanced at Kel's eyes again, they were still dark blue and souls were still comming from his eyes and joining the others in the orbit around him. The area around Kel was becomming colder, the sand below them froze, and the water that washed up close enough was frozen aswell. Eaz, looked back at Kel again, focusing on the stuggle. Because of this he notice Kel's staff was freezing over, aswell as the markings on the staff, he knew this staff. Distracted slightly Kel saw the opportunity, with a huge yell he pushed even harder than before, knocking Eaz backward.

This time Kel did not follow Eaz but instead stood still, slightly flinching. Eaz saw the souls flee back into Kel's eyes, the staff dissapearing with them.

"Finally! He has let his guard down." Eaz said, slowly getting to his feet.

"He must be having trouble controlling his body."

A small reflection from Kel's direction caught Eas' eye. Looking closer he noticed a the ice was forming around Kel, looking like a blizzard but focused around him. Seconds later Eaz heard a scream and shards of ice flew from the blizzard surrounding Kel. The first shard flew towards some remaining trees that wern't frozen. Eaz watched at the shards of ice flew straight through the tree trunks, the trees falling down moments later. Like a spiral the ice shards came around toawrds Eaz. Eaz dodging all of the shards as they came around three times. After the third time around the blizzard around Kel shattered into all directions. Eaz by this time had made his way to one of the craters near the beach and was taking shelter in it.

"How am I supposed to win?!" Eaz yelled out, his voice filled with dispare.

"You can't win." The deep voice of Kel said, Eaz swung around, Kel was standing there.

"Damn you! If the Azurewrath cannot hit you, then I will!" Eaz said, hitting the ground. Once again he charged at Kel. Seconds later Kel was on the ground, the punch Eaz had hit Kel with went straight through the orbit of souls and had hit Kel.

"I guess you souls only block negative energy." Eaz said. Over confident because of his small victory.

"Negative energy, dark energy and evil energy." Kel replied, getting to his feet.

"I thought you deserved to at least hit me once before I kill you."

Enraged with this comment, Eaz charged at Kel once again. Leaping a Kel with a flying kick. Vollies of kicks and punches were thrown a Kel untill one was caught. Seeing this as an opportunity, Kel threw him through a frozen tree, shattering it. Eaz slid several feet, finally comming to a stop half way into another crater. Slowly Eaz got up and dropped back down onto one knee, blood dripping from his many cuts.

"You fate is inevitable." Kel shouted out.

Eaz slowly emerged from the crater, his vision was blurred. The pain of his many cuts was unbearable. He slowly limped towards Kel. Stopping right infront of him.

"Suicidal fo.." Eaz had slashed Kel with a small shard of ice he had pulled from his arm after being thrown through the tree.

A small drop of blood dropped from Kel's face, the cut beginning to bleed. The grin on Kel's face turned to a look of anger.
Eaz's vison slowly comming back to him as he hit Kel is the stomach. Kel bent down, winded, only to have Eaz land a huge hammer blow to the back of his neck sending him to the ground semi-conscious.

Eaz stood over Kel, swaying from side to side slightly. Watching the demon get back up groggily.

"Give up demon. It's over." Eaz said in an exaused voice.

Kel had finally made his way back to his feet but was still very shakey. Eaz seeing this sent Kel back down to the ground with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

"Demon give up!" Eaz continued, hoping that his plee would be realised by the demon within Kel.

"You have lost! Beaten by the whom you said could never win! Give up!" These words once again echoing through Kel's head, eating at his subconscious.

Once again Kel got to his feet, blood no longer running from the cut on his face which had frozen. Kel slowly opened his eyes. They glowed a dark orange. The orbit of souls around him, now almost impossible to see through. The air around Kel rippled, unlike before when he opened a tare in space it glowed with a slight orangy tint.

Kel dropped to his knees, screaming in pain, his hands clasping his temples. The area around him becomming more and more distorted...

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well this took a while and I swear, with exams over, this is the last time I shall take so long..

Eaz, once again your fighting was superiour.. and yet you went a bit overboard. You can move around a location, even to related areas, but I have to draw the line at changing it completely. On top of this, while you obviously had a bit of work to do to reset the scene, you took quite a while to get to the actual fighting - this poor pacing made your post seem awkward..

KelesK, you hold a powerful control over your description and imagery, and that makes your fights interesting to read.. but you still put so little focus on the actual fighting. This round is better, eaz's attack on you was particularly good, but you still lack a lot of description. I can't tell you what to do, I can only say that you really should be investing more energy in the fighting if you want to win..

This is an incredibly hard decision, but I'm going to give this round to KelesK. You two have shown great promise, I'm expecting incredible things from the last post. Please try and consider what I've said (I'm far from an expert but I have been in more fights), make this last round one to remember.

Whoever wins, it's been a pleasure (and a curse :D) to judge this fight.

Good luck!

Best answers
Sorry , i didnt really understand acouple of things that happened in the 2nd round so please forgive me if any part of my story of the 3rd round doesnt agree to something that happened in the 2nd round.

Kel firmly gripped his head with both hands and began to scream. Eaz leapt back a few meters with a confused look on his face. The demon thrust his head around gripping it tightly as if there was some kind of parasite attacking his brain.

The ground began to tremble and small fissures began to open up in the ground around the ice demon. The air began to distort and appeared as though a colorless gas was floating around the Ice-Demon.

“What the hell is happening?!?! He should be exhausted.. Yet he is emiting a tremendous amount of energy that I cannot even measure..” Eaz said In an unconfident tone of voice as he stood in a half defensive position.

The Ice-Demon began to grunt heavily as he tried to keep himself still, his hands still firmly clenching his head. The demon opened his eyes and looked towards Eaz. Eaz dropped his azurewrath and looked completely shocked.

The eyes of Kel pulsated at high speeds between red and orange.

“I….I…. Impossible…Its to early for the transformation to enter the final phase… Surely the angel inside of Kel could have held off the demon for longer than this…..” Eaz said with a very scared tone to his voice.

Eaz paused and starred at Kel as himself and the angel inside him struggled to keep the demon inside him.

“The angel sealed inside Kel was one of the strongest of all time!! What type of a demon am I dealing with if it could defeat the angel inside of Kel so easily!!” Eaz added.

The ground began to tremble heavier and the demon was no longer visible as the souls orbiting him zoomed around him at amazing speeds.

Black beams of darkness began to burst through the orbiting souls in random positioning.

“****” Eaz said with a frustrated tone of voice and followed it with a very quick sequence of hand seals. After quickly performing the seals in a rushed manner as if there was no time to waste, Eaz pointed his right hand at a patch of ground in front of himself.

“Earth Element” Eaz yelled as he raised his hand and pointed it towards the forest canopy. A column of earth rose up from the area that Eaz pointed his hand at rose up to the heigh of Eaz where it stopped rising.

Almost instantly after the column of earth stopped rising the growing rays of darkness being emitted by the Ice-Demon grew so large that the forest became filled in darkness.

The ground tremble increased in intensity and the sound of fissures opening up in the ground filled the darkened forest for a moment. All of a sudden the ground trembling and sound of opening fissures began to soften until they were no longer and the darkness slowly began to fade back to reveal the normal lighting of the forest.

The natural lighting of the forest being restored revealed hundreds of ice shards caught in the column of earth Eaz raised. Several large shards penetrating through the earth and stopping only inches away from Eaz’s chest. One shard’s tip disappearing deep into Eaz’s left quad. Eaz grunted as he stepped backwards slowly to withdraw the ice shard from his leg. He tightly squeezed his wound with his left hand to try to slow down the bleeding while his right arm was still pointing at the forest canopy.

Eaz lowered his right hand. The column of raised earth followed and returned to its natural level. All of a sudden Eaz appeared as though the pain in his leg was irrelivent. What Eaz saw whipped any previous emotion on Eaz’s face and turned it into a look of complete hatred.

Kel was nowhere to be seen, what stood in his place was the figure that got Eaz into such a serious mood. In his place stood a black gargoyle looking creature around twice the size of Eaz. It had large folded up wings and bright red eyes.

“So you have finally decided to show yourself….. I thought about running away when I realized you had reached the final stages of your transformation…. There is no doubt that a physical fight against you will result in my death… But I could not betray those precious to me…” Eaz said in a serious voice to the demon.

The demon looked at Eaz and seemed expressionless.

“You bastard…. With the little charka I have remaining I will show you the true power of the ninja of the hidden village of Myth!!” Eaz added breathing deeply from exhaustion.

Eaz held his arm out towards the demon and it looked as if Eaz was preparing to attack.

The demon smirked at Eaz and jumped up. Poised in mid air the demon expanded his wings and began to fly towards Eaz at incredible speed. Arriving at Eaz the demon threw a kick at Eaz’s ribs. The kick went straight threw Eaz who disappeared in a puff of smoke.

The demon flew in the spot and looked around in confusion. Then, a voice emerged from above.

“What’s the matter demon… You act as if you have never seen Kage Bunshin no Jutsu before…”

The demon looked up towards the direction of the voice. Eaz stood upon a branch half way up a tall tree with his arms folded. The demon got himself into a stance indicating that he was about to begin his charge at Eaz before another voice emerged from behind the demon.

“But how can you be so sure he isn’t a bunshin as well” The voice from behind the demon said.

He turned around revealing another Eaz with his arms folded and leaning against a tree.

“Fool.. I will rip you both apart!!” The demon yelled as he charged towards the Eaz leaning against a tree. Arriving at Eaz the demon released a sideways double handed hammer punch which went straight through a puff of smoke left by the disappearance of Eaz and broke the tree he was leaning against. The tall tree fell and took several others down with it.

The demon turned around and looked at the Eaz up high in tree which he was going to charge at before the other Eaz bunshin appeared. The demon observed almost the perfect cinematic shot. Eaz stood up high with his hands in the position of his final hand seal for the attack he was about to perform, a ray of light bursting through the forest canopy brightened Eaz and a light breeze waved his clothes and hair.

“Thank you for giving me the time to perform such a long sequence of hand seals… May this attack decide the fate of this planet… And may it prove to you the true strength of the Mythical Ninja” Eaz said in a serious tone of voice.

The two starred at each other for a moment.

“Mind Blast Infernus!!” Eaz yelled and released his hands from the seal position and extended his right arm and pointed it at the demon.

A bright light flashed through the forest for a quick moment as Eaz released his attack. The demon fell to his knees and screamed in a disturbingly low voice as he firmly gripped the back left part of his head with both hands.

Eaz, with his right hand still in the position it was when he released the attack began to breath very deeply. The amount of charka needed for that attack was enormous. He lowered his arm and got into a crouching position on the branch he was on.

“Your fate is now written demon… Mind Blast Infernus is one of the legendary Jutsu’s of the mythical ninja… It combines massive amount of charka and transfers it into any area in the enemy’s charka system…. I chose the third quadrant charka system of your brain… The massive amount of charka overloaded the system and as a result, that section of the system is out of order……. In other words… You can no longer think rationally… All your actions and reactions from now on will be those given to you by instinct… And to cut a long story short... You wont be able to anticipate any of my moves or read any of my traps…” Eaz said taking deep breaths between sentences and random words as a result of the almost complete exhaustion from using that jutsu.

The demon stopped screaming and looked up at Eaz with his arms still firmly grabbing the back of his head. The demon released his hands from his head and very slowly began to pick himself up.

The demon got up to his feet at angrily looked at Eaz.

”You have also lost your sense for counter attacks” Eaz said as he smirked at the demon.

The demon expanded his wings and got into a crouching position. Eaz’s smirk quickly cut into a serious look, he knew the battle was far from over.

“Even though he has lost his ability to strategize, his extreme speed and bulk could prove to be a major problem for me handle alone” Eaz thought to himself as he got himself into a defensive stance ready to pounce in any direction.

The demon leapt up furiously and began to fly towards Eaz at incredible speeds.

”Ugh.. Fast !!” Eaz thought to himself with eyes wide open as he approached the demon approach. With only milliseconds to spare Eaz jumped to his left onto the branch of another tree. The demon flew through the branch Eaz was standing on after snapping it from underneath with a hammer style double handed punch.

Barely having enough time to get on guard after jumping onto the other branch Eaz found the demon already almost in his face as the demon flew at Eaz once again. The demon flew in fast and threw a hard right punch as he arrived at Eaz. Without any time to spare Eaz put both his arms in a X shape covering his head and allowed the demon’s incoming punch to hit the center of the X.

Arriving inches from Eaz the demon all of a sudden vanished into fin air leaving only a transparent after image of himself which disappeared after a quick moment. Eaz lowered his X positioned defensive position of his hands and looked in confusion.

“What!?! My attack was supposed to prevent him strategizing” Eaz thought to himself in frustration.

“Ugh!” Eaz swiftly dodged a right punch coming in from his right by bending back after seeing the incoming attack in his peripheral vision. The huge hand of the demon only just missed Eaz’s head. As Eaz bent back he turned his head to the right. The Demon was hovering at the same height as the branch Eaz was standing on.

Seeing this as an opportunity to counter attack the demon, with the demon still following through the punch that missed Eaz. Eaz performed a roundhouse kick aimed at the left hand side of the demon’s head. The demon stopped the kick in its tracks by grabbing Eaz’s leg at the knee with his left hand. The demon then added his right hand to the grip of Eaz’s leg and gripped it firmly with both hands.

The two stayed in that position for a moment and started at each other.

“What are you?!? You act as if my jutsu didn’t effect you!” Eaz said frustrated as the demon looked Eaz in the eye with an expressionless face.

The demon gave no response and using his enormous strength picked up Eaz from the branch and began to spin him around ( ESF throw style). After spinning him for several rotations the demon released Eaz sending him descending towards the forest floor ( angle of depression of around 45 degrees ).

As what seemed to be a final effort, as he continued to fall towards the forest floor, Eaz quickly shoved his right hand into his pouch of ninja stars, withdrew two and threw them at the demon. The ninja stars arrived at the demon quickly who dealt with them as if they were kid’s toys by catching them both with his fingure tips and then tossing them away over his shoulder.

The demon quickly got into a crouching position and then leapt towards the descending Eaz, breaking the branch after leaping off it as a result of his enormous strength. Meters after his leap origin point the demon disappeared, only leaving a faint after image of himself which quickly disappeared.

All of a sudden the demon re-appeared in the path of which Eaz was descending into. Not realizing this Eaz didn’t try anything and continued his descend in a fall which made his body seem almost lifeless.

As Eaz’s body passed the demon, he released a furious right legged kick sending Eaz descending towards the forest floor in the opposite direction he was previously. Eaz broke through several branches before landing heavily in a shallow puddle and then skidding another 10 or so meters where he stopped after his sliding body crashed into the base of a tree.

The demon descended slowly to the forest floor several meters away from Eaz. The two eyed each other. The Demon seemed unharmed and as if he had a full tank of energy while Eaz leaned against the tree with his back as he gasped for air from exhaustion. Eaz’s shirt was reduced to rags, scratches and dirt covered almost every part of his body and blood dripped down from his face.

The demon’s eyes quit pulsating between red and orange and calmed down to a steady dark red. It was as if he knew this was the end of the fight, he could smell victory. He slowly began to walk towards Eaz.

“Why??! Why are u unharmed.. What are you?!” Eaz demanded breathing heavily between words.

The demon walked up to Eaz and stood a meter away from him.

”I know every jutsu in the universe….. And every possible counter for them” The demon said while looking down on Eaz.

“I only toyed with you acting as if I didn’t know your attacks… I only acted as if your mind blast jutsu was successful….. It made you think that I was at my most vulnerable… By believing this you lowered the standards of your game… You thought that I was blocked from strategizing… While really you were falling right into my trap” The demon said looking down on Eaz.

The two started at each other for a moment.

“So you know every jutsu and its counter huh…. Then I wonder what will be going through your head when you realize you have been outdone by a chunnin level jutsu” Eaz said taking deep breaths between random words.

The demon looked confused for a moment and then looked up after hearing a faint sound from the direction. The demon’s eyes quickly began pulsating orange. Without any time to react the demon was hit on the left side of his head by a sideways double handed hammer hit by a shadow clone. After landing, the shadow clone followed up the hammer hit with a knee to the gut and an upper cut which all connected without any resistance by the demon.

The demon recovered from the upper cut and starred at the shadow clone.

“RAAH” The demon grunted as he threw a power right punch towards the shadow clone. The shadow clone easily dodged the attack by ducking. As he ducked the shadow clone noticed an ice shard the lengh of a forearm next to his foot. With the demon still following through on his punch that missed the shadow, the shadow clone picked up the ice shard and then while firmly gripping the ice shard with both hands, he drove the ice shard into the upper left quad of the demon.

The demon and shadow clone remained in that position. The demon starred at the smirking Eaz. A line of blood trickled out of the demon’s mouth and began to drip down his chin. The demon slowly and jerkily pointed his left arm at the shadow clone. A bright flash lit the forest for a fraction of a second and the shadow clone shattered into a thousand pieces and blew away in the direction the demon’s arm was pointing.

The demon fell to one knee and grunted from the pain of the ice shard still imbedded in his leg.

Eaz slowly and wobbly picked himself up using the little stamina he had left and got his hands into a seal position.

“You may know every jutsu passed down from teacher to student… And every jutsu written onto scrolls… … But there is one jutsu that lies within a place that even you cannot get to…” Eaz said with a serious tone and then paused for a moment.

The demon looked at Eaz and for the first time the demon showed emotion on his face. An expression of fear and disbelief.

“Until now the ways of the mythical ninja have guided me through this battle… Now will see my way of the ninja… I shall end this battle here and now with an unknown jutsu that has only existed in my imagination until now.. An attack i specially thought up of to end this battle"

The demon's eyes began to pulsate rapidly between red and orange. Dirt, ice and water particles began to rise from the floor around Eaz and slowly circulate around him as he began performing the hand seals.

The demon slowly tried to pickhimself up to his feet but the pain of his wound seemed be intense.

"Your resistance is irrelivent now... May you return to your origins of which you came" Eaz said with a serious tone.

Eaz paused his hand seals as he had completed the last one. A strong gust of wind began to wave Eaz's hair rapidly.

"Adios"

A bright light lit up the forest and removed all vissability for several moments. During this brightness the sounds of trembling earth and lightning zaps filled the forrest. The sounds slowly faded until they became abyss. Following the fading of the the sounds of Eaz's attack the brightness faded away as well revealing the natural lighting of the forest.

The dark gargoyle like demon was no where to be seen. What replaced him was the body of Kel, lying down unconsious. His clothes had been reduced to rags and he had blood seeping through the location of demon's wounds.

Eaz slowly and wobbly walked over towards Kel. He had just about wasted all of his remaining stamina and chakra with that final jutsu.

Ariving at the body of Kel, Eaz dropped to one knee and paused as he tried to recover some stamina. Eaz looked at Kel's right hand, a black necklace with an opal looking gem on the end lay in his open palm. Eaz slowly picked up the necklace and looked at it up close. The gem seemed to be animated by the images of a raging blaze. Eaz tossed up the necklace and caught it again.

"So... The almighty demon that defeated one of the strongest angels known is now trapped in a gem... Who would have ever though it would turn out like this... I think ill keep this as a souvenir of this battle... Besides, i dont think Kel would want to see anything related to the demon ever again..." Eaz said to himself quietly.

Eaz strapped the necklace around his neck, picked up Kel and flung him over his shoulder.

"We're gonna have to get these wounds of yours fixed up" Eaz said and then began to ninja jump from tree to tree away from the battle scene and towards the nearest town.

Best answers
Flashes of orange pulsed from Kel, the souls around him had stopped orbiting him and looked as if they were stuck to him. Black clouds formed overhead, thunder and lightning roaring.

Eaz stepped back, knowing that Kel had lost control over the demon within him. Kel's face had a look of desperation on it, no longer he cool calm look that it had had most of the fight. This scared Eaz even more. To see a half-demon, half-angel brought to his knees, overwhelmed by his own power.

Kel was still screaming, the area around him becomming more and more distorted. By this time Eaz was several dozen feet away from Kel watching as the area around flickered between reality and the weird tint of orange.

What Eaz saw next shocked him unlike anything he had seen during his fight.

The souls on Kel's back began to shift and become uneasy, Eventually growing out into wings. Kel's screaming had stopped and he dropped to the ground, the wings laying outstreched. He lay there still for serveral minutes. Enormous bolts of negative energy lashed out at the surrounding area starting fires on anything not frozen.

Eaz still uncertan to whether it was safe or not the get closer to Kel, stood where he was.

Slowly, the figure infront of him rose to its feet. The souls began to orbit him again, most going back into his eyes, which still glowed dark blue again. His arms were completely frozen over. Standing straight up, Eaz estimated the creature to be around 7-8 feet tall.

Kel gave a quck glance in Eaz's direction and lifted his arm up, his palm facing the sky. Eaz expecting another ice attack readied himself, closely watching Kel's hand.

A tiny black orb appeared in Kel's hand slowly growing and sending out little bots of energy which got larger as the orb did. The orb seemed to flicker and pulse as it grew. After growing to be around the size of a softball Kel threw it at Eaz, intentionally missing him. Eaz watched as it flew past him and blew an enormous hole in the island.

Eaz backed off even more, a frightened look crossed his face, the look of a helpless soul trapped with no way out knowing that he has only minutes left to live before dieing in the most painful way imaginable.

"W... W-w-what are you ice demon...?" Eaz said, his voice becomming extremely shakey.

Pause.

"Answer me demon!" Eaz yelled, his nerve gone.

Another pause.

"I am not a demon, nor was I in my previous form. Though I am part demon I will never be that demon." Kel finally replied.

"This form you are seeing now is my true form, my last resort incase the demon tries to posess me." He continued, his dark voice made Eaz shake with fear.

"So... We are friends right..?" Eaz asked, his voice still shakey.

Kel held out his right arm, the souls flooding out his eyes and into his hand forming the staff again. Within seconds the staff was formed, but this time another supprise was shown to Eaz. Kel's eyes flashed orange and a blade emerged from the staff creating a scythe.

Eaz eyes widened as Kel's wings unfolded and flapped once lifting the angel off the ground, another flap sent Kel flying at Eaz an an amazing speed. Kel swung the scythe diagonally downward, just missing Eaz who had seen this as his one and only possible hit for the fight uppercutting the angel and then sending him back to the ground with a jumping roundhouse kick.

Kel slowly rose as if Eaz had never touched him. Walking towards Eaz this time, Eaz took stance, ready for anything. By the time Kel was within a few metres of his target, Eaz had built up enough strength, enough to run at Kel plant his feet right infront of Kel and launch himself into a backflip. Time seemed to slow down; Kel swung the scythe at Eaz seeingly suspended in the air, but at the same time Eaz was extending his right leg, Eaz landing the blow first smashing Kel in the chin with his right foot which in turn made him drop the scythe and end up landing several feet back. The scythe evaporated after touching the ground, the souls returning to Kel.

Once again Kel slowly rose to his feet showing no apparant signs of injury. Eaz realising the situation he was in jumped up into a tree, but at the same time as he pushed off the ground he saw Kel open a tare and pass through it, another one opening behind Eaz. Kel grabbed Eaz, bearhugging him so tightly he could hardly breathe. Eaz heard the tremendous wings of the angel beging to flap as Kel flew high over this island.

"Take a good look at the trouble you have caused me." Kel said looking down at the destroyed island. Eaz still gasping for air.

He again heard the mighty wings of the angel flap and could feel himself moving at an incredible speed, opening his eyes he saw the ground comming closer and closer. He felt Kel release him but it was far too late to do anything, Eaz smashing into the ground.

Kel landed near where Eaz had impacted watching the smoke clear. When the dust cleard and Eaz was still standing. Kel started laughing, opening up another tare and passing through it. Eaz having seen this ability more than enough times pulled a dagger from belt and swung his arm around backwards. He had hit Kel in he shoulder.

Kel slowly landed, his wings folding up. He looked at the dagger stuck into his shoulder, then at Eaz, then back at the dagger, pulling it out, freezing it and shattering it. Blood ran from the wound for a few seconds before it froze over. Kel looked back at Eaz, his eyes now glowing a dark orange. Kel's eyes suddenly widened a surge of energy blasted around him quickly followed by an orangy tint which covered everything. Eaz looked around at the world now orange, wondering if he was encased in something or if the world had just turned orange. As he walked up to a tree and tryed to touch it the tree bacame distorted and pixelated, zapping Eaz.

"****!" Eaz yelled in pain, shaking his hand trying to get the feeling back.

Looking back at Kel he saw the souls start creating a clone of the angel, an exact copy which eventually came to life attacking Eaz as soon as the orange tint faded way. Eaz, unready for this assault, took a massive right swing from the clone follwed by a side kick which sent him a few feet into the air. Eaz recovering as he flew towards a tree reorientated himself and pushed off the tree and back at the clone hitting it with a flying kick to the chest. The clone was knocked back a little bit but not enough, it grabbed Eaz's leg and with one enormous swing, spun around lifting Eaz high into the air and still holding onto his foot slammed him into the ground, Eaz quickly recovering from this attack sent the clone to the ground with a sweep. Both of them getting back up at the same time.

Both the clone and Eaz were breathing heavily and the clone appeared much weaker than Kel himself, showing signs of fatigue. The two stood only a few feet from each other, neither one moving an inch. Eaz moved first, taking a huge swing upwards at the clone with his right fist, the clone dodged this attack and countering it with a similar techinique to what Eaz had hit Kel with before, backflipping onto his hands and throwing his right floot up at Eaz's chin, which was dodged and countered by a roundhouse kick which hit the clone in the neck as it was getting back up from its attack, sending it to the ground.

This time it didn't get back up, evaporating like the staff, the souls flying back into Kel's eyes.

Eaz was exausted and Kel weakened. He didn't show it but he knew that Kel was tired and in pain, the demon inside still giving Kel trouble.

Eaz approached Kel slowly, his wounds troubled his movement. Kel still out of his mind trying to control the demon within him.

"You stupid fool, your quest for power has only impaired you." Eaz said watching Kel fight for control of his body.

"You sold your soul for power, I pitty you." He continued.

Kel's eyes pulsed from orange to blue.

"I am sorry old friend..." Kel struggled out.

Eaz by this time was several metres away, pretending he hadn't heard these words. Slowly he raised his hand and began to perform a set of seals.

"It is over now... Old friend." Eaz said softly, holding the last seal in place. His head dropped, facing the ground he released the last seal. Looking up at Kel he saw the eyes of a lost friend, one who needed help, the eyes that cry out for salvation.

Kel looked at the ground knowing that the attack Eaz had summoned wasn't strong enough to destroy him, but would use up Eaz's remaining chakra. A glowing green swirl began to form infront of Eaz, growing and growing untill Eaz could not be seen. Eaz launched the attack at Kel which hit him dead on, Kel didn't even try to block it.

Minutes later.

The attack had passed, the clouds had cleared. There was no forest remaining on the island anymore. What was left of it was destroyed by Eaz's last attack. Kel stood in the same place as he had been before the attack, Eaz in the same spot as he had been too. Eaz looked at Kel as Kel still stood facing the ground. Eaz's vision blurred uncontrolably and then it was black.

Eaz had passed out, the lack of chakra had taken its toll on his body, he needed to rest. Kel approached Eaz's body, noticing he was still alive. Kel kneeled down next to Eaz. Softly whispering the words as his body mutated back into its original form;

"I am so sorry my friend. I would take you with me but my power is too unpredictable."

Kel slowly rose back up and walked off, leaving Eaz lying on the beach.

I'm gunna make you work for this win Eaz. You aren't beating me without judging this being a complete pain in the ass to Engar.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
A royal pain in the ass, I've loved every minute of it. :D

Eaz, as always your fighting is superb. You go into great detail, I'm not sure if all of it is necessary but I wouldn't fault you one that. I especially liked your taunting of KelesK with the Bushin, from a purely personal point of view I thought that was really cool! Again your problems lie in punctuation, spelling and grammar which can make your posty jumpy and hard to read at times, also you again took a whole page to actually get to the action. I'm not saying what was written in the first page was bad, I'm just saying that some of it could have been editted out to make a smoother post.

KelesK, you are a great writer and I commend you. You use your character well without being too heavy handed in superfulous details. I also liked your interesting way of winning, Eaz becomming too tired to fight on - Viva le difference! Your downside is in the fighting but this post is much better than your earlier ones for that, also you made your character seem pretty unbeatable which, while not against the rules, can make your posts uneven. You handled that pretty well though..

I hate that there has to be a winner, you guys both did an incredible job. Unfortunately there has to be.. and the winner is KelesK. In my oppinion his post was better when considering all parts - Eaz you're fighting is incredible and had you taken more time editting things could have gone differently - but believe me it was a hairs breadth between you two. I'd love for you guys to have a rematch.. just don't expect me to judge! You too are far too close together for my tastes. :D

Congratulations to the two of you, you've both proven yourselves to be esteemed members of Fight Club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom