This needs to be said and fixed

Best answers
I have been on 2 servers now and every time there are people that are spectators but are somehow fighting all the other players and i believe that it needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ2 Goku said:
I have been on 2 servers now and every time there are people that are spectators but are somehow fighting all the other players and i believe that it needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Thats been a"bug" sence 1.0 i dont think it will be fixed because there is nothing wrong with it. The guy who is spec has it the hardest, its all vs him no team.

He gets nothing to help him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it is a bug. Those people gain PL fast for some reason number one...always have...number two, to one of the two teams, they appear to be an ally but really arent, and that's an unfair advantage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have played as spec many many many times. And i never gaind pl faster then any ones els. I look at names as I attack pple so the "ally" thing doesnt bother me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spec bug is still there?! I thought they removed that....Anyway, its not hurting anyone so there really is no reason to complain about it. Btw, how do you do it in 1.2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same way you did it in 1.1

and snow is right, the guy in spec has it harder than those on a team. they may gain PL faster because they have more enemies to contend with and eliminate.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Pain. A spec could always try to unofficially join a side to avoid mass death. All i said was you could try. Chances are they'll kill you anyway lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom