This question about combo's isnt found anywhere so here it is..

Best answers
Two combo's able to be done, and to do them, the button presses must be placed in a direct series, even if some presses are placed before and after it, we all know that, but can they both be done in one string of attacks at the same time to make one giant combo? For example, if one combo was 3 button presses and one is four, and I do the one with three first, then do the one with four right after it as one string of 7 attacks, will both combo's register, or just one?

Best answers
Both will be executed if at least one hit from each combo connects. HADOKEN!

Best answers
Nice, now I just need to figure out number 2. (I got one of them by accident :D)

Best answers
nobody will tell ya buhahahaha ! I know the second one but it only works sometimes ... thats strange ... It seems to me that you have to get 3 hits for doing the second .. .whateva !

Best answers
Why did you say that if you put the combo's in your signature? :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shinobi said:
nobody will tell ya buhahahaha ! I know the second one but it only works sometimes ... thats strange ... It seems to me that you have to get 3 hits for doing the second .. .whateva !
no, the 2nd combo just requiers a different strength of attack in one of the hits... if you knew that then your just not getting a hit in.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough combo questions, jeeze. Cenax's was answered, for anything else you may refer to the combo sticky.

Best answers
Shinobi you're a tricky guy you have both combos in your sig:] is this legal?:)

Best answers
when you get your second transformation I think you can connect up to 3-4 of them (of course its the same 2 but you get the idea) then again it'll probably only work on bots or new players or if the defender makes a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom