OMG meh siggehsss

Best answers
Okay... Nobody seems to respond to my threads about my sigs. I am hoping this new, oh-so-catchy title will get some views going, and hopefully some replies. Im going to attach a bunch of my sigs (well really Ive only done 6, ill post like 3)

^My most recent sig^

^My current sig^

^My 2nd current sig^

Best answers
its looks good......i like it......but take away the image or @ least increase the opacity or just change the image :)

Best answers
oh my g0d someone replied!

YAAAAY

but which image are you talking about? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?

Best answers
I don't think your signature are bad, nor are they really great. But good work on what you have done so far. How long have you been making signatures?

Best answers
like... actual days i spent working on any sigs? 2 or 3... but the first day was like a weekish ago. so i guess that makes it a week?

Best answers
Well... when it comes to the actual image, I like it the way it is because it reflects on the guys attitude - suffering. That specific image is taken from the Pink Floyd album, The Wall. It has a very deep meaning if youre mature enough and able to sit down and listen to it... and i was thinking abou that when doing my sig. Thats why hes screaming, thats why theres motion blur into it, and thats why its a little see-through :]

OMG OMG OMG ANOTHER ONE -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom