My positives about 1.2

Best answers
Improvements:
Melee compared to 1.1 is awesome
A bit more ki attacks(telekensis, etc)
More maps
new editplayer(I just wish it wouldnt lagg)
New frontcover(luv it cuz i like to see piccolo get owned(I hate that guy :laff: )
More moves
Combos(enough said)

My positive opionions:
Luv the double tap
Like the new attacks(Trunks sword attack where he cuts the guy in half)
Piccolo model is better than 1.1
Background music is better
THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST PART OF 1.2!!! MELEE SHIELD!!! THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH!!!

Also, look for my "my negatives about 1.2" which I have orady posted.

Best answers
I think there should be a transform shield, nothing more annoying then starting your transform to have some big beam lan in your face and take you to 9 hp, no point in going ssj may as well fight in lower form :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well Stormy, the thing is, if you were completely invulnerable by SSJ, you can just bind scripts to descend, then ascend when you see a bigass beam towards your way.

Then bam, no damage to you.

Best answers
Im shocked he has something positive to say

But whats with the editplayer lagging? I dont seem to get it although i cant speak for others

Best answers
i think that u should be able to trans during that invulnerable time when u spawn...after than if u try to trans in the middle of a fight u can be beamed...

Best answers
If you get beamed while your in mid transformation, just tap [descend key] followed by forwards(towards your opponent)+[teleport key]+1.1 melee. They go flying with probably no ki left after trying to lame you, you power up and smack their candy ass with a throw and kiblast them on the ground for resorting to transkilling. It's /that/ simple.

Best answers
Or dont trans till you beat them across the map and have a chance to get under cover:rolleyes:.

Best answers
the melee invulnerability that they have already is annoying.. i see ppl exploit it by trans when i go to melee... and when i back off the stop transing a move in for the attack, not like its difficult to overcome this but still its an exploit nonethe less. the point im comming accross is if they didnt get hurt during trans ppl would do this ALL the time... just use it as a defense rather than doing what its supposed to do... transform

Best answers
If i'm fighting a person and they stop in mid fight to trans I ki blob their asses.

Best answers
as u should...if u are dumb enuff to do it while u are fighting u should be beamed...what i dont like is when someone kills u right after u spawn and try to trans...because u have to wait for the invulnerability after spawn to wear off...which is y when u first spawn u should be able to train while invulnerable...after that lil bit of invulnerablility u dont get it back till u spawn again

Best answers
I hate it when someone transforms in the middle of a battle; not because it makes them any harder to kill (just laser/disc/heavy beam 'em) but because they start wailing about transkilling. You think I'm just going to give you an advantage because you weren't winning the fight? Pffft.

I agree with the guy who said that you should be able to begin a tran while you have spawn invulnerability though. There isn't any cover on some maps, it's a one time opportunity per life, and you still might be transing by the time invul. wears off if you've only just reached trans. PL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom