Goku's kame torpedo's.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find Goku's kame torpedo's rather large, they should be the size of a regular ki blast. Not that i'm complaining, if you leave it like this i wouldn't mind, but making them smaller would just look a lot better.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering they move fairly fast and follow you around I think they need to be that big.

Best answers
I agree with sonic, the size is right - however it would be cool if perhaps they were a bit slower and homed somewhat better :) that would be really cool, everybody loves fleeing from homing beams!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But, they're even bigger then goku himself, and they're supposed to be round(forgot to mention that). If you want them to be seen easier, make em flash or something, but they're really oversized now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i agree with cs, they should be smaller make a bit bigger then goku's head, how they look now just doesnt seem right

Best answers
I've always wondered, when does goku do this move in the show?
and shouldn't this be in the suggestions forums?

Best answers
for example While fighting Frieza! He was underwater created 2 kame torpedos and launched it at Frieza!!

Best answers
yep....and if you crit the size....

If you see the Cell Games again.....look out for the scene Vegita is doing his Final Flash against a cell jr. . The cell jr. stopped it and the KI was in the air. It was very large like the kame torpedos and then the cell jr. kicked it away. At this time, the blast was smaller than in stopped mode

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan also uses Kame Torpedoes versus Dabura.

Anyway, the current Kame Torpedoes are very, VERY Homing.. so it's best they big huge, so you know to avoid them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom