what is telemelee?

Best answers
It has been mentioned alot, but i do not know what it is. what is it? and how do u do it?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-

just teleport and melee.... a basic ass kicking strategy \o/

Best answers
teleport close to the enemy, then use basic melee, that is telehit. i dont realy use that trick, i mostly teleport a bit away from them, then adv. melee them. when the extra-hit combo's are in your control, it gets realy good.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, a very basic but effective way to kick someone's ass. There is a bit more to tele-meleeing though. Advanced tele melee-ers tele, hit you, and then tele once more to hit you before you have even stopped yourself from flying away. Tele-melee was a lot more effective in 1.1 as you were able to tele as fast as you wanted via the scroller on the mouse (good 'ol days). It was also necessary in 1.1 because all you did was swoop and hit. Teleport would be used to link hits together in order to create combos (the max i ever did was 5...im on 56k so i never dared to try more).

In 1.2, basically the most effective tele hit combo is hit, tele, and hit again. I guess someone will eventually be able to do that and then tele above/below the person and hit them once more. Kinda hard but time will tell.

Best answers
Hit tele then hit again is pointless when you can hit swoop and hit again for less ki.

Best answers
when they are rolling around in the air you cannot swoop and attack them however you can do telemelee

Best answers
i love tele mellee..although i hate fighting inuyasha at it..i love it..<_<(damn that inuyasha..and his 1337 tele mellee skillz..>.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom